Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-09-2020, 02:28 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by prs100 View Post
The monthly instalment option allows you to borrow money at 6.25% interest and lend it to the club at 0% interest. Wow!
Not impressed with this. In the past there was no interest on this option.

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A lot of effort and money (£510!) to get told which 4 or 5 home games I can go to!

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
How many games do we all think we'll realistically be able to go to next season?

So to cut a long story short.

You buy a season ticket for all 17 games, get allocated say 5 games in that season and then at the end of the season you get refunded for 12 games - is that, in essence correct?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
Seen that, luckily I kept all my shielding letters.
Lucky you.

I'd voluntarily give it a miss because my missus is immunocompromised but because she is under-40 the government won't let her have a letter and a I doubt Comrade Parish would allow one to include 'protecting your wife and family' as a suitable exemption.

Which is f~cking insane because I bet they could get near the 5k capacity ceiling if they allowed people to choose that option willingly.
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
Seen that, luckily I kept all my shielding letters.
Shielding isnít officially a thing anymore is it?

Not like the club to make a balls-up or something ticket related.

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They can poke it.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
How many games do we all think we'll realistically be able to go to next season?

So to cut a long story short.

You buy a season ticket for all 17 games, get allocated say 5 games in that season and then at the end of the season you get refunded for 12 games - is that, in essence correct?
Yup. And how much interest will the club make on 18000 season ticket holders paying in advance for a product they already know is unavailable for 75% of the time?

Cricket wanker.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:34 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would be surprised if many more than 5k renewer given how silly this is so it might be that people who do renew get allocated Tickets for most of the matches. Really silly asking people to make a decision in the next 9 days of wherever it is when the situation with the virus and the risks people are willing toexpose themselves to could constantly change over the next 9 months!
Old 02-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
This was the plan for last season with this finance company but the club couldn't get it sorted in time.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:36 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Asking for all this money from fans who many would either have been furloughed, made redundant or face a uncertain few months. Likely hood in the ballot you’ll only get 7-8 games. Might miss Brighton but get WBA at home!

Why aren’t the players taken some kind of paycut to save cash? The same team that lost 7 in a row post lockdown. Disgraceful club at times.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spy View Post
I would be surprised if many more than 5k renewer given how silly this is so it might be that people who do renew get allocated Tickets for most of the matches. Really silly asking people to make a decision in the next 9 days of wherever it is when the situation with the virus and the risks people are willing toexpose themselves to could constantly change over the next 9 months!
Silly for you but a perfect opportunity to ride on the back of the virus and unlink fans from their season tickets, so that when things go back to normal the club can chase high net worth individuals and tourists.

It looks a different process if one stops assuming this is the best and most equitable way to approach the next season and consider that fans giving up en masse is exactly the result the club wants to achieve.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:39 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
You say that but it always used to be circa 5% more expensive to pay monthly by direct debit anyway so it's no real difference.

Personally this system makes sense to me and is about as fair as they can make it in what was always going to be an incredibly difficult and sensitive thing to work out. If we can only allow a third of our season ticket holders in then naturally they'd only be able to attend a third of the games.

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Remarkably convoluted and un-necessary. Just asked my mate who supports Watford. Here's how they are doing it....
At Watford, we are just paying a £20 deposit to reserve our season tickets for when full stadiums are possible, then ballots per match as with Palace. If successful, we will pay a price per game at last seasons prices (probably discounted for season ticket holders). Approach to be confirmed soon.
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
**** it actually considering not renewing. Fuming. Given the huge reduction in capacity. I'd rather just hold my Season ticket because I can't rearrange my entire schedule based around a ******* random ballot.

However I can't do that. I'm loathe to loan the club money again at either a shitty interest rate or £500 odd quid against four matches when they already have a loan from last seasons ticket.

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Got to break it to my 14 year old Palace and football obsessed son that we wonít be going this year.

Absolutely ******* ridiculous system. Bonkers. Cynical. Pretty ******* outrageous.
Just told my son who's the same age, not happy at all.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:40 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I cannot see anyone being allowed to attend for some time yet as Covid is getting worse all over Europe and the intention to get people back to work will only have one impact. £200 to retain your ST is pretty shit of SP and is far too hefty a price for many for nothing. Is he hoping People will pass away and he can keep the money?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:42 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Yup. And how much interest will the club make on 18000 season ticket holders paying in advance for a product they already know is unavailable for 75% of the time?

It does seem harsh on the ST holder to ask them to fork out the lot up front.

Wonder how much notice we'll get prior to the game that we can go.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Remarkably convoluted and un-necessary. Just asked my mate who supports Watford. Here's how they are doing it....
At Watford, we are just paying a £20 deposit to reserve our season tickets for when full stadiums are possible, then ballots per match as with Palace. If successful, we will pay a price per game at last seasons prices (probably discounted for season ticket holders). Approach to be confirmed soon.
What a simple system.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:43 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Why do they have to make it so difficult? If some pay up front and others on DD can they buy together?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:43 PM

There is no U10 option? Does that mean an U10 is now classified as the more expensive junior option?