Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-11-2019, 10:14 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
I wouldn't mind suffering that if I could be one of the top 10 players in the world...
Is he ?
Old 13-11-2019, 10:17 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Surely this would have been better dealt with internally and privately. Chatham House rules and all that.

By dropping him straight away, it automatically goes public.

‘Picked up a slight knock in training’ and a severe reprimand. Job done

Maybe GS thinks it was best thing for the squad... if RS attacks Gomez... GS will seem weak if he don’t exert his authority.
Old 13-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Maybe GS thinks it was best thing for the squad... if RS attacks Gomez... GS will seem weak if he don’t exert his authority.
He could exert his authority without it going public
Old 13-11-2019, 10:37 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

What... lie... then have it come out? I think he did the right thing... shows a good moral compass. Anyone who thinks good players have different rules... has obviously never played in a team before... it would have been toxic if RS played. Stirling has no-one to blame but himself... the little rat. Gomez should have smashed the living shit outta him.
Old 14-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTimbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What... lie... then have it come out? I think he did the right thing... shows a good moral compass. Anyone who thinks good players have different rules... has obviously never played in a team before... it would have been toxic if RS played. Stirling has no-one to blame but himself... the little rat. Gomez should have smashed the living shit outta him.
Your opinion on this situation appears to have been clouded by your hatred and prejudice against Sterling
Old 14-11-2019, 06:38 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Should have just fined (gave money to charity) and benched him. Dropping him completely and keeping him around the place is just embarrassing.
Old 14-11-2019, 06:59 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Why?
If he has doubters at the fa then maybe he’s trying to show another side to him?.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:06 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sounds like the Daily Mail view of him.
Old 14-11-2019, 09:27 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
Yeah, I think ‘little rat’ is a bit harsh
Old 14-11-2019, 10:02 AM
sleep chaser

Hitting someone from behind is rat like behaviour. Trying to scratch his eyes... kin ‘ell.
He should have hit him in his face with a leather glove... and named a day/time and settled it like a man.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:21 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post

I call out rat-like behaviour without fear or favour

That rhymes

I’m a poet... and I had no idea
Old 14-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Is he ?
For me yes.
Old 14-11-2019, 10:54 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Surely this would have been better dealt with internally and privately. Chatham House rules and all that.

By dropping him straight away, it automatically goes public.

‘Picked up a slight knock in training’ and a severe reprimand. Job done

One of the few sensible posts on here in the last 24 hours.
Old 14-11-2019, 11:33 AM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
One of the few sensible posts on here in the last 24 hours.

Really?

You think the right thing to do is lie? I think that would be putting GS in a awful situation... putting aside the morality of what you’re suggesting... nothing stays secret anymore... players talk to friends/agents/teammates... it would soon leak out on social media, especially since JG has a facial injury. This isn’t a club situation... soon all the players that witnessed the attack will go back to their own clubs.

GS has come out of this looking strong... the squad will realise that ya can’t go round attacking a teammate... other players will understand that there is a code of conduct that applies to all... not one set of rules for first teamers and another set for subs/squad players.
Old 14-11-2019, 01:02 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
AFAICT Talkshite hasn't stopped ranting about this since it happened.
Old 14-11-2019, 01:05 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
AFAICT Talkshite hasn't stopped ranting about this since it happened.

International break... they need something to fill their time.
Old 14-11-2019, 01:06 PM

Bungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBungalow came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
From what I understand it was going public almost at the same time GS found out about it. So making up a story would have backfired spectacularly and anyway I think GS is principled enough not to have done this.

GS's philosophy is that the team comes first so he would have no doubt heard both sides of the story, concluded that RS was in the wrong, told RS he was "supended/dropped" and then informed the team accordingly with a suggestion the matter is put to bed and focus gets back on the team and the game. He would also have agreed a party line for the press.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:26 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Would he have been dropped if there was a chance of not winning anyway. A crucial game against a top side and he would have played.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:53 AM

Jonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJonboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I call out rat-like behaviour without fear or favour

That rhymes

I’m a poet... and I had no idea
I'm a poet
and didn't know it.
Old 15-11-2019, 02:32 PM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Am expecting the victim club to come out in the warm up with Gomez t-shirts next Saturday.....