Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-12-2019, 09:51 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Rlc last played in may

Why on earth would we want him
This ^^^^^
Old 13-12-2019, 11:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
But the 60m will mean Man u get 15m (25%) leaving us with 45m. That's why we want 80m ( which we won't get).
However a deal with Chelsea including Bats could be a goer valuing them both low so Man u's cut of Zaha is much less.
Pretty sure this sort of thing has been discussed before and you cant just fiddle fees and valuations to cheat ManUre out of money. And knowing our luck we would get caught and banned for 10 windows
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whether we can get him as part of the deal is another issue, but RLC (if fully recovered) would be an awesome addition along with Batshuayi, these are 2 players we know fit in at the club and along with cash around say 20m for Zaha, would make it a great deal if he was to leave next month.
And when we add the AWB fee into the kitty it gives us a great budget to rebuild possibly in the summer would be the better option.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Whether we can get him as part of the deal is another issue, but RLC (if fully recovered) would be an awesome addition along with Batshuayi, these are 2 players we know fit in at the club and along with cash around say 20m for Zaha, would make it a great deal if he was to leave next month.
And when we add the AWB fee into the kitty it gives us a great budget to rebuild possibly in the summer would be the better option.
Do you really think we could get both 'plus 20 m coming our way? Would be amazed if they would agree that deal.

Bats is I think a good signing although I doubt we can match his wage expectations and so we would rely on him being desperate for playing minutes and taking a big drop.

RLC will have higher ambitions now and anyway, if they think he is going to stay fit they will keep him or want a much bigger fee than your figure suggests, if they don't think he can stay fit then I don't think we can afford another injury plagued player can we?

They are both great players for us if fit and affordable. I just can't see it happening though. Giroud is more likely but I suspect he will still be looking for a club higher up their league in his last seasons and maybe more cash. The only hope would be he needs to live in London. I am less confident that he would be the right buy for us though. Expensive, ageing and lost pace etc. Suspect we would rather gamble on a youngster tha might get better and make profit than a cert for a loss on sale.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Do you really think we could get both 'plus 20 m coming our way? Would be amazed if they would agree that deal.

Bats is I think a good signing although I doubt we can match his wage expectations and so we would rely on him being desperate for playing minutes and taking a big drop.

RLC will have higher ambitions now and anyway, if they think he is going to stay fit they will keep him or want a much bigger fee than your figure suggests, if they don't think he can stay fit then I don't think we can afford another injury plagued player can we?

They are both great players for us if fit and affordable. I just can't see it happening though. Giroud is more likely but I suspect he will still be looking for a club higher up their league in his last seasons and maybe more cash. The only hope would be he needs to live in London. I am less confident that he would be the right buy for us though. Expensive, ageing and lost pace etc. Suspect we would rather gamble on a youngster tha might get better and make profit than a cert for a loss on sale.
Yes i can understand why you may feel it would be a non starter and maybe i am being very optomistic, firstly expecting Zaha be valued at 80m and also RLC at 35m, that fee in an inflated market would mainly be down to his injury record but still maybe beyond our budget. But if as i have read we are looking at 80m for WZ and with Batshauyi available for 22m as being quoted, ok his wage demands would be an issue but i am hoping he will be realistic in his demands. I will not disagree that the chances of us getting Both would be unlikely, but for me if we could pull it off would be quite a coup and would really show ambition by any new owners especially if there is any truth of talk of a pending takeover that we keep reading about.
You mention Giroud as an alternative, make no mistake he would have been an excellent signing a couple of years back but most likely out of our reach and unable to tempt, but today at 33 and probably on the wane and with high wage demands i would prefer we look at a younger version. But also if we change our approach to a more fluid game hence why Bats and RLC with a couple more additions that fits into our new approach would be brilliant, that is where i personally would like to see us aim for moving forward.
It may all well be my dream Martin.
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I'm sure rlc has had several set backs and is several months away from fitness. He wont be a January signing and frankly hes ao far been capable of a handful of performances a season. A worse injury record than sakho and wickham combined! Like the guy, has loads of potential but we dont have that kind of money to risk
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM
FFS 4.4.2!!

GRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGRAND UNION : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RLC is an overated sicknote, it's a no from me. At least Batshuyi knows where the net is, something alot of our squad find difficult. We do need a pacy AM to give us a threat through the middle.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
For those who want RLC, should we also give Wickham another contract???

He is injured as much!
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
Yes i can understand why you may feel it would be a non starter and maybe i am being very optomistic, firstly expecting Zaha be valued at 80m and also RLC at 35m, that fee in an inflated market would mainly be down to his injury record but still maybe beyond our budget. But if as i have read we are looking at 80m for WZ and with Batshauyi available for 22m as being quoted, ok his wage demands would be an issue but i am hoping he will be realistic in his demands. I will not disagree that the chances of us getting Both would be unlikely, but for me if we could pull it off would be quite a coup and would really show ambition by any new owners especially if there is any truth of talk of a pending takeover that we keep reading about.
You mention Giroud as an alternative, make no mistake he would have been an excellent signing a couple of years back but most likely out of our reach and unable to tempt, but today at 33 and probably on the wane and with high wage demands i would prefer we look at a younger version. But also if we change our approach to a more fluid game hence why Bats and RLC with a couple more additions that fits into our new approach would be brilliant, that is where i personally would like to see us aim for moving forward.
It may all well be my dream Martin.
Dream on and enjoy it - why not

I agree re Giroud completely. If we needed cover for the rest of the season he might be an option in the absence of a long term signing but that's about all.
Old Today, 11:45 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think people are seriously delusional as how good RLC really was for us. He only came into his own at the tail end of the season but was not a great player for most of his time here. A fine player, but not near what most people make him out to be.

And he is injured more than he is fit.
Old Today, 11:59 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
I think people are seriously delusional as how good RLC really was for us. He only came into his own at the tail end of the season but was not a great player for most of his time here. A fine player, but not near what most people make him out to be.

Fully agree.
Old Today, 12:05 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Rlc last played in may

Why on earth would we want him
Is that due to injury or not picked. If due to not being picked, that's criminal. He proved when he was here he's an England class player.

Old Today, 12:16 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Is that due to injury
Injury
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:

Disagree he was classy and it showed when he was up and running.
Old Today, 12:36 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

Sorry but I disagree fully. He was the only real bright spark in our early poor start to the season, Huddersfield and Southampton at home in particular he was our best player.

Regardless of his injuries he's a class act and I don't think it came a big surprise to many on here when he shined for England too.

Clinton Morrison.
Old Today, 12:41 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJasper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is RLC really as injury prone as some people are making out? He had an injury that kept him out for three months when he was with us but still played 25 times. At the end of last season, after playing 40 times for Chelsea, he suffered a bad injury on a plastic pitch.

65 appearances over two seasons, which is the same amount that Wilf made during that period. You certainly wouldn’t consider Wilf to be a ‘sicknote’.