Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 24-04-2020, 02:52 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
If ever I meet this bloke then I will shake him by the hand because, before I saw this, I thought I was a nerd.

Comic Book Guy lives...

Old 24-04-2020, 03:04 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
That is impressive
Old 24-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Old 24-04-2020, 05:20 PM
Hooray For Boobies

#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet#mp3_zone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This did the rounds on Twitter recently, lockdown stuntwork!

Old 24-04-2020, 06:34 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
My God. That is absolutely mental.

How? How?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 01-05-2020, 12:23 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Not sure if I have posted this before.

Warning: Contains upsetting scenes of a boyhood hero acting the pub bore.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-05-2020, 01:20 PM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Not sure if I have posted this before.

Warning: Contains upsetting scenes of a boyhood hero acting the pub bore.

Yes you have
Old 01-05-2020, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
Yes you have
With a warning?
Old 02-05-2020, 07:17 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
With a warning?
I can't remember
Old 02-05-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace View Post
I can't remember

I really hope I did.
Old 02-05-2020, 08:48 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

How? How?

Im not belittling what he can do by any means, but the trick is to look at something they are wearing, and work backwards.

You’re wearing a pair of Pumas....

“Yo, I’m tangier than satsumas,
I must admit I like your Pumas”.

Or, he spent 45 minutes just watching them all in the queue getting it all ready in his head
Old 02-05-2020, 09:05 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post

How? How?
Loads out there, I quite like this one.

Old 02-05-2020, 09:55 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisophiex View Post
Im not belittling what he can do by any means, but the trick is to look at something they are wearing, and work backwards.

You’re wearing a pair of Pumas....

“Yo, I’m tangier than satsumas,
I must admit I like your Pumas”.

Or, he spent 45 minutes just watching them all in the queue getting it all ready in his head
Check out his Venice beach video on YouTube, he's doing it literally as people walk past. No chance to prep/research.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:57 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Check out his Venice beach video on YouTube, he's doing it literally as people walk past. No chance to prep/research.

So just my Puma trick then....
Old 04-05-2020, 07:25 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Old 07-05-2020, 06:39 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 12-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Brahms and List

Old 27-05-2020, 09:10 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 31-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Squirrel Ninja Warrior

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Squirrel Ninja Warrior

Watched that the other day, very good. Reminds me of an old one off BBC programme called (I think) Britains Cleverest Animals, which set assault courses for different wild animals to work out to get food.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.