Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 03-05-2020, 02:55 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I am about to order a book, other than that I have bought nothing in Lockdown apart from food & drinks.

God knows what the wife and off-sprung have bought though, parcels arrive every other day.

I will be putting a number of bids on various wines though in the upcoming week, having done a bit of analysis over the last few weeks.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:09 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
beer
Old 03-05-2020, 03:25 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Nespresso expert and milk machine.
Running clothes
Wine glasses
Several wine orders
Dyson hoover
Old 03-05-2020, 03:34 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
Nespresso expert and milk machine.
Running clothes
Wine glasses
Several wine orders
Dyson hoover
I love this.

Coffee in the morning
Run in the afternoon
Pissed in the evening
And something for the wife (assuming you didn't order a ventilator)
Old 03-05-2020, 03:39 PM

Tony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is hereTony Montana Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I love this.

Coffee in the morning
Run in the afternoon
Pissed in the evening
And something for the wife (assuming you didn't order a ventilator)

And repeat
Old 03-05-2020, 03:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
A battery for the digital thermometer for $5.47 (It's an odd one and not readily available at the drug store)
I also got a new leaf blower that I ordered on line, but went and picked up curbside at the store (does that count?)
A set of ink cartridges for my printer which is doing double duty during these times.
My wife bought some cosmetic stuff... not sure why as she's not going out.
Some flowers for a friends 50th anniversary (which reminds me, it's ours tomorrow... maybe I should order some for my wife...)

Thant's about it I think, apart from ordering a few take outs on line that required pick-up by me.
Old 03-05-2020, 03:52 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Not so much...I want some very good saucepans, and some very good kitchen knives, but waiting for the right offer...
Be very careful buying knives online, Peter. Brands like Global etc. are copied and if you're not careful that excellent bargain could turn out to be nothing of the sort.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:46 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglettie View Post
So you men that are buying hair clippers .....is this the first time you’re (or your partner is ) cutting your own hair ?

How did it turn out ?
less bad than I thought it would.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:51 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Spot the toryboy luddite.
LOL is Tory boy meant to be an insult?

It doesn't work.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:59 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglettie View Post
Amazon stopped a lot of non essential item ordering anyhow. But I don’t think companies are up for lending staff out

What about UPS, Hermes, yodel, DHL, DPD etc ...they’ve all got their own jobs to do too and would like to keep their own jobs.

Supermarkets have taken on extra delivery drivers but they still can’t meet demand ........what is selfish is people who would normally shop at supermarkets themselves and have taken up all the delivery slots, therefore impacting the elderly and the vulnerable.

My Max normally relies on supermarket delivery, he is profoundly deaf and registered blind as you know .....he cannot get a delivery slot at all, so he sends me a list and I get it all for him. He’s even afraid to take his guide dog on a working walk to the local shops as the dog isn’t trained in social distancing , so just been taking him for a free run or short walk every day.
Paragraph 1. Have they? I don't see any evidence of it judging by the comments I have seen. Perhaps they could lend their staff out seeing as they avoid their tax.

Paragraph 2. See point 1. And they pretty much all work for Amazon do they not?

Paragraph 3. Totally my point. Even with extra drivers they can't cope, hence the need for more help.

Paragraph 4. I am also high risk, as is my missus and her mother who lives next door, we are also having trouble getting slots because of teh selfish, hence the need to refuse deliveries of non essential, and release those drivers to food deliveries.
Old 03-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Adidas trainers
Clothes
New phone

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 03-05-2020, 05:00 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkshire eagle View Post
for real? honestly?
Absolutely.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

steeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteeleye20 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I could get used to our new government, Amazon.

They do treat their employees pretty s***e, but not as bad as the tories.

Imagine if we had a government that not only promised you what you voted for, but also delivered it to your door and you could track it !!!

For all delivery drivers, you are my world and I am sincerely grateful.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:09 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Mobile phone holder that goes on your arm when running
Virustatic shield snood (kills the virus, so safe to reuse/touch)
Upright Go2 posture corrector
New Fridge
Old 03-05-2020, 05:31 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
With regards to Amazon letting their drivers switch to supermarket deliveries, are there enough suitable vehicles? Dont all the delivery van's have to be, at least, partially refrigerated?
Old 03-05-2020, 05:32 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjeagle View Post
With regards to Amazon letting their drivers switch to supermarket deliveries, are there enough suitable vehicles? Dont all the delivery van's have to be, at least, partially refrigerated?
Possibly.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:57 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Books
Clothes, so many clothes.
Cheese
Make up

For work

Elastic
Free view box
Cricket sets
Giant jenga
Ball pump
Etc etc etc. It’s never ending
Old 03-05-2020, 06:01 PM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oh yes hair clippers & 10 skipping ropes.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:10 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
Be very careful buying knives online, Peter. Brands like Global etc. are copied and if you're not careful that excellent bargain could turn out to be nothing of the sort.
Thanks. Not that bothered about professional chef stuff TBH. Something better than the decade old blunt stuff we have in the house.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:11 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Did Amazon sign that deal to actually pay more tax to the UK government?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.