Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:56 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureagle View Post
I could see my loyalty points last night but they have now disappeared. The ticketing website is so user unfriendly and a complete joke. I wish they would get a professional e-commerce company to set it up and manage it.
I can't access my points either when I could yesterday. I can only assume as some people have reported they have more points then they should and others have disappeared they are doing a fix of everyone's before sales start tomorrow.

For everyone that's asking, the ability to see other people's points in your group was removed quite some time ago. Something to do with GDPR I guess.

However you can still buy for eachother and manage their tickets if you set then as a "strong relationship".
Old 06-05-2021, 09:00 AM

Dj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDj 784 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I believe only 12k season tickets were sold for 20-21 due to COVID. 17-18k is the usual number

Member of the Jordan Mutch fan club.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
I deferred our tickets for a year as we were shielding at the time, so haven't technically got a 2020-21 ticket but have 8000 points, does that mean we can't get tickets?
Old 06-05-2021, 09:22 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
"Extremely limited premium hospitality packages may be available for this fixture. Register your interest as soon as possible...."

$teve Pari$h - the man of the people.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:43 AM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
I deferred our tickets for a year as we were shielding at the time, so haven't technically got a 2020-21 ticket but have 8000 points, does that mean we can't get tickets?
I don't think so. If there are any tickets left once they have done all the sales groups on the 1st page (unlikely) then they may decide to offer it to people who paid to SYS.
Old 06-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Where do you find out how many Parish points do you have, I can't find it anywhere?
Old 06-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Born in South London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureagle View Post
I could see my loyalty points last night but they have now disappeared. The ticketing website is so user unfriendly and a complete joke. I wish they would get a professional e-commerce company to set it up and manage it.
Yep I found mine yesterday but have disappeared today when I went to check my sons?
Old 06-05-2021, 11:33 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Basically they’ve ****** up the points totals, now they’ve wiped them all to recalculate
Old 06-05-2021, 11:50 AM
Born in South London

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Basically they’ve ****** up the points totals, now they’ve wiped them all to recalculate
yep looks that way, typical Palace
Old 06-05-2021, 12:33 PM
aki's brain doctor

richit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkrichit sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
You can see your loyalty points if you look in the page source, they're just hidden by CSS.
Old 06-05-2021, 01:34 PM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by richit View Post
You can see your loyalty points if you look in the page source, they're just hidden by CSS.
"CSS" ?
Old 06-05-2021, 01:35 PM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Seems like it...my total had rocketed..

Unless they've taken them offline whilst they sort out the groupings for the emails to go out ?
Old 06-05-2021, 02:02 PM
militant water fairy

Granville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGranville : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by richit View Post
I googled page source and basically if you press "CTRL U" when on account details page, the code opens up and if you scroll down using small numbers on left to about 1075 your points are shown there
Old 06-05-2021, 02:12 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Just in case anyone is wondering:

1. Log In
2. Go to your "Personal Details" page
3. Hit CTRL + U
4. Hit CTRL + F
5. Type "loyalty"

And it should automatically go to the right part of the page.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (75.7 KB, 65 views)

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 06-05-2021, 02:13 PM
20 years for 4482 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granville View Post
I googled page source and basically if you press "CTRL U" when on account details page, the code opens up and if you scroll down using small numbers on left to about 1075 your points are shown there
Good tip...thanks....now shows my points at c.2,000 than they were yesterday ? !
Old 06-05-2021, 02:16 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Good tip...thanks....now shows my points at c.2,000 than they were yesterday ? !
Yesterday mine was saying just over 9000 points, now it is just under 6000 so who the hell knows.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 06-05-2021, 03:11 PM
Born in South London

my sons points was at 7900 yesterday 5843 today?! I wonder if they added the points correctly for the academy donation?
Old 07-05-2021, 06:32 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Has anyone had an email?

Old 07-05-2021, 06:57 AM

jpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Olliejpezeagle belongs to Ollie
No email, but my loyalty points appear to be back on the website now.
Old 07-05-2021, 07:04 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Loyalty Points 2528 (Please note, this will display as 0 if you do not have an active Season Ticket or Membership card for the current season):

Interesting. This ticket has halved over night. The main one is still at 7509.