Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 31-10-2019, 09:26 AM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Massive test for Alvarez sat, fighting Kovalev. I can't beleive he is going stright up to light heavy.
Old 31-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
168 would appear the best division for him, I doubt he'll fight at middleweight again.

I think he's betting on Kovalev being in too many wars and will certainly target the body.

I think he may eke out a points win
Old 31-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
As a huge Nigel Benn fan, I'm relieved his shoulder gave out, didn't want to see him fight again.

Crolla been a good servant to the game, so deserves a good send off, Katie Taylor rightly topping the bill
Old 31-10-2019, 09:58 AM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
As a huge Nigel Benn fan, I'm relieved his shoulder gave out, didn't want to see him fight again.

Crolla been a good servant to the game, so deserves a good send off, Katie Taylor rightly topping the bill
I'm hoping that lack of ticket demand for the Benn fight is the real reason for calling it off. I guess we'll see if it's rescheduled, but it really is a nonsense.
Old 02-11-2019, 10:54 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Taylor boxed well.and deserved the victory. Crolla past it and looking tired. At least the fans got their money's worth with the Cash Cullen fight. That was great.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:05 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
168 would appear the best division for him, I doubt he'll fight at middleweight again.

I think he's betting on Kovalev being in too many wars and will certainly target the body.

I think he may eke out a points win
Watched the fight and up to that KO it was a pretty crappy affair. I thought that
Kovalev was winning the fight, but the judges had Canelo slightly ahead.
Talk of him fighting Callum Smith. Be a good pay day for Smith and as the bigger guy I would back Smith.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:36 AM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I had Kovalev up by two as well but I can see why a judge might go the other way as Canelo’s work was much cleaner. I was surprised by his lack of punches in the first 6 rounds and he seemed to neglect his left to the body for the majority of the fight which I found odd. He was clearly cautious of the additional weight Kovalev’s punches carried.

Hard to call a fight with Calum Smith. I still can’t see anyone beating Canelo. All the “tainted meat” of Mexico has given him a granite head.

Cracking fight between Inoue and Donaire yesterday. I’d recommend looking it up on YouTube if you haven’t seen it.
Old 08-11-2019, 12:59 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Feels like a long time since i genuinely looked forward to a fight. There have been some decent fights but for some reason there are very few fighters around at the moment that i really feel like getting behind.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:56 PM
must post more

Selhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSelhurst Flyer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cracking fight between Inoue and Donaire yesterday. Iíd recommend looking it up on YouTube if you havenít seen it.[/QUOTE]

What a cracking fight that was. Brilliant clash. No spoilers, well worth a watch.