Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 08-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Christmas TV ads.

It's only the end of the first week in November and I'm already sick of the wall-to-wall fake bomhomie designed to make us spend obscene amounts of money on stuff we don't need in pursuit of an idealised Christmas Day - which, let's be honest, never ever happens.

Yes - bah, humbug!
Old 08-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRM the 2nd View Post
People using laptops on trains smashing away at their keyboard annoying the fu#k out of everyone else because they are so important and busy
Or maybe just trying to get their work finished while travelling so they can spend more time with their kids? Not being defensive, cos I rarely used a laptop on a train.

The tapping is quite irritating tho'
Old 08-11-2019, 06:48 PM

Eltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS MurrayEltham_Eagle FFS Murray
Pundits going on about Chelsea's project when basically their stars are fu#king off and they have a transfer embargo. What else are they going to do? Let's hope Cahill buries one in the 90th to stick it up them tomorrow. COYP
Old 08-11-2019, 06:56 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Lots of people these days seem to want to use the word 'articulate' in business meetings. It is really starting to annoy me. Just stick to the more straightforward alternative explain, say, tell etc.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
So when you are unwell you take an "ill day" off work?
Im freelance. Itís called a dont get paid day.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:29 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Things that annoy you

The painfully unfunny Iím A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here ads.
The Mariah Carey Walkers crisps ad.
The Mariah Carey Christmas song.
In fact, yes, Mariah Carey full stop.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:46 PM
Cuddling puppies all day

EastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEastbourneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My husband
Old 08-11-2019, 09:49 PM

mrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmrB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastbourneEagle View Post
My husband
What's he done?
Old 08-11-2019, 09:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
What's he done?
Does it matter ?
Old 08-11-2019, 10:39 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
If I hear that sodding woman say "Deliveroo" once more, I'll kick a football at her face. ******* voice sets my teeth right on edge. And the lottery and BT ads are winding me up to a similar extent as well.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:48 PM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
People queuing up for bargains in Mothercare, then moaning that the price reductions arenít big enough.
People are losing their jobs, you selfish c units.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:52 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
The feeling of your shoelace coming untied when your other foot stands on the lace.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
If I hear that sodding woman say "Deliveroo" once more, I'll kick a football at her face. ******* voice sets my teeth right on edge. And the lottery and BT ads are winding me up to a similar extent as well.
Do they really deliver all that stuff in the same bag at the same time, and how much of it is still even tepid? Or are we being fed a lie?

Last edited by davech; 09-11-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:27 AM

OLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOLD BASING EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
Do they really deliver all that stuff in the same bag at the same time, and how much of it is still even tepid? Or are we being fed a lie?
If you read the small print in the advert you have to place separate orders for different vendors. I donít use take aways often but if I do I go directly to the company. I wouldnít use any of these food delivery companies. They take a large portion of the cost of the food from the supplier and often the food is cooked in shipping containers or industrial units where certain food standards and rules do not have to be observed.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:44 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BASING EAGLE View Post
If you read the small print in the advert you have to place separate orders for different vendors. I donít use take aways often but if I do I go directly to the company. I wouldnít use any of these food delivery companies. They take a large portion of the cost of the food from the supplier and often the food is cooked in shipping containers or industrial units where certain food standards and rules do not have to be observed.
I did see the small print re separate orders - is that a recent addition? And I wouldn't touch any of them with a bargepole either. They imply it all arrives at once, though? I am still confused. If you place orders with 3/4 different companies, how long does that all take? And I seen their delivery merchants; they all seem to be psychos who have been sacked by the likes of Dominos and Pizza Hut!
Old 09-11-2019, 07:11 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
At the end of the advert she dives head first into the bag up/down to her calves. Guessing they can argue it's not to be taken literally never used them myself, and pretty sure we won't going forward.

The advert is really irritating and it's on all the time. Dread to think how many deliveries they have to make to get that back.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:43 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
What's he done?
Keeps breathing...probably

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:45 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I often resort to wearing pajama trousers under my trousers in the winter, and Iím not old.
Get some nice stockings.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:17 AM

eaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldeaglesheart was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
The Beer munch advert. Do the people who devise these sort of ads realise the more annoying the ad the less chance of the product doing well ?
Old 09-11-2019, 08:19 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesheart View Post
The Beer munch advert. Do the people who devise these sort of ads realise the more annoying the ad the less chance of the product doing well ?
Yet youíre posting about it on a football forum.....

You do the math