Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 07:56 PM
CMAM

jone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjone-zee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
120 Seconds and some

Last week V Southampton cost US big time. Those last seconds as I feared (in fact The Charlton mishap earlier in The Season pobably cost more ) Have cost Palace a place in The Premiership. Whats even worse is Chelsea,and no matter what you think because of locality etc WE are going to suffer big time in terms of future support. Please no matter who is in charge of the Team next season lets see us compete/concentrete for The Whole game.

I cant believe The Baggies are there and We arent.IT Fecking hurts. I want to see this team succeed however I do believe that a few seconds of 'lack of' have cost us big time. The team exceeded mine, and most, I would expect' peoples expectations.

Sorry Fulham Man Utd did their stuff. WE didnt because of last Saturday.

Oh well nothing I can do so here's to next season and a Team led by ID winning promotion with numerous games to go lol!!

Mayor of CarshaltON
Old 15-05-2005, 08:09 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: 120 Seconds and some

Quote:
Originally posted by jone-zee
Last week V Southampton cost US big time. Those last seconds as I feared (in fact The Charlton mishap earlier in The Season pobably cost more ) Have cost Palace a place in The Premiership. Whats even worse is Chelsea,and no matter what you think because of locality etc WE are going to suffer big time in terms of future support.
Heard a whisper that the Palace game was on in the Cricketers at East Croydon so my mate and I went down there.
The landlord and the barmaids were in Chelsea T-shirts, there were 2 huge Chelsea flags on the wall and the music system was playing Chelsea songs. On top of that the game on the TV, surprise surprise, was Newcastle v Chelsea being shown Live by some French channel. This is Croydon for f**ks sake not the Kings Road, it is so sad it has come to this. Croydon is awash with all these glory boys and it makes me sick.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Re: Re: 120 Seconds and some

Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
Heard a whisper that the Palace game was on in the Cricketers at East Croydon so my mate and I went down there.
The landlord and the barmaids were in Chelsea T-shirts, there were 2 huge Chelsea flags on the wall and the music system was playing Chelsea songs. On top of that the game on the TV, surprise surprise, was Newcastle v Chelsea being shown Live by some French channel. This is Croydon for f**ks sake not the Kings Road, it is so sad it has come to this. Croydon is awash with all these glory boys and it makes me sick.
The Landlord in the Cricks is a top bloke he is from Chelsea a lifelong chelsea fan and allways have the games on his mates come down and watch it.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 15-05-2005, 08:21 PM

Faithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is Palace
Last week effectively sent us down.

We all know about the slip up and of course there's WBA's point AT OLD TRAFFORD!

If Man U had won as you'd expect them to or we'd marked that Higgenbottom we'd be partying til dawn....
Old 15-05-2005, 08:23 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
plus pompey dident even try

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES
Old 15-05-2005, 08:24 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Re: 120 Seconds and some

Quote:
Originally posted by redandblue
The Landlord in the Cricks is a top bloke he is from Chelsea a lifelong chelsea fan and allways have the games on his mates come down and watch it.
Not knocking him, I am sure he is, I just think it is sad that a pub in the heart of Croydon is decked out in the colours that are not the local team. It is all a little embarrassing that's all.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:25 PM

Good to see all that ridiculous celebrating after the whistle by the Southampton fans last weekend was not in vain. It just mean't that they finished bottom by one point instead of two. Muppets
Old 15-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Charlton, Bolton, Pompey, Norwich, Southampton at home sent us down.

Draws against the first three and wins against the last two, that's 7 points by my reckoning lost at home.

Tactics and nous were lacking.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
We need a leader with nous. Yes Hughes a great battler, but he ain't got the nous, we needed that against Southampton and i thought that he should have gee'd the team up to get another goal, not sod about with the ball in the corner trying to run the clock down with 15 minutes to go.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:31 PM

cpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowscpfc_connection is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
If you want to talk about last minute goals, away to liverpool must be a contender but we can't focusing on the past and "what if's" and "if only's", fact is, we are the original yo-yo club, we have got relegated but we have achieved alot this year, the club has had a little bit of money plugged into it thanks to sky, shown people we aren't pushovers and have a lot of good young players.

Bring on the Coca Cola Championship title