Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-05-2005, 07:56 AM
EAGLES FLY HI

mydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Ollie
AJ Loves Dowie, Dowie Loves AJ!

I reckon AJ Loves Dowie and Dowie Loves AJ! After hearing Dowies post match comments, he aint going anywhere and due to this fact AJ won't go either. He has utmost respect for Dowie and that is returned to AJ. Going on from that the only players that I reckon may move are Routeledge, Ventola and Sorondo, even them I have my doubts. With the squad we have we really should rip the Championship League apart.We shouldn't have come up last year, we simply weren't ready,the experience of holding on to leads etc just wasn't in our resume now we have the experience of what that costs and SJ and ID will wanna get back immediately in the top flight and I for one am looking forward to next season. We would have had to buy really large to even compete to get into the top half of the premiership and even then we have had talk of players leaving! Our players of great potential I.E Watson, Soares etc have gained valuble experience and our experienced players will wanna be straight back in the top flight. I know we are all gutted but we have all summer to lick our wounds, we've got a cool game against Inter tolook forward to. AJ in the England Squad and loads of arse kicking next year. Things have been one hell of a whole lot worse!!!
Old 16-05-2005, 08:29 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Ventola & Sorondo are certs to leave. Sorondo indicated he could sign permanently but that was based on us staying up, but wages could still have scuppered the move anyway. We only took over Ventola's contract until the end of the season and we can't afford his wages now. IMHO he is a major liability with injuries, and has been throughout his career by all accounts. As for AJ that is a different matter - I think he loves ID but what would you do if you were trying to establish yourself in the England squad and then find yourself in the Championship? There will be plenty of interest for him so let's just keep fingers and toes crossed we can keep him here until the window closes. If that happens, and come January we are in the hunt for promotion we may somehow hang on to him but don't hold your breath. Please, pretty please AJ, stay on, you could terrorise those muppet defences next season!!!
Old 16-05-2005, 08:37 AM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Probably the best we can hope for is that Sven tells him he will still be in contention for the worrld cup as long as he gets some premiership footballl in before then. That way, an gentlemans agreement could be made that we will let him go in January if someone comes in for him and we can get half a season of him scoring at will against most of the fizzy pop defences. At least that would give us a very solid platform to push for promotion in the second half of the season.
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 16-05-2005, 08:38 AM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Like I said somewhere else with the options Sven has AJ will be lucky to make the subs bench no matter what division he's in. Especially with patronising comments from the smug git like 'I think AJ was just happy to play'. His England career is a couple of years away yet and there's no reason Sven can't put a player from the championship on the subs bench, surely.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:39 AM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Originally posted by Gerry from Sussex
Quote:
Probably the best we can hope for is that Sven tells him he will still be in contention for the worrld cup as long as he gets some premiership footballl in before then. That way, an gentlemans agreement could be made that we will let him go in January if someone comes in for him and we can get half a season of him scoring at will against most of the fizzy pop defences. At least that would give us a very solid platform to push for promotion in the second half of the season.
I'd rather keep AJ and build around him than get promoted.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:42 AM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So would I but, what would be building around him for if it wasn't to get promoted (or have I missed your point?)
Old 16-05-2005, 08:46 AM
EAGLES FLY HI

mydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Olliemydesign11 belongs to Ollie
I think the England set up will get to view AJ's great attitude, work rate and cool finishing plus he will get on with the other players. But my main thought is that AJ stays and continues to grow under Dowie........I pray!!
Old 16-05-2005, 08:54 AM

Lac Desariel is playing for a contract
to be fair AJ could teach a lot of players a few things, like loyalty over cash.

if AJ stays it dont change who he is or what hge can do but it shows hes more a man than just a player
Old 16-05-2005, 08:56 AM
On my hands and knees

If AJ does stay the lift it will give the club will huge.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:56 AM
45 year supporter

Gary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkGary O sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I think we'll keep the lot and win the Championship with a record amount of points !!! Norwich will finish 2nd !!! Championship is shite, West Ham and Preston making the play offs says it all !!!
Old 16-05-2005, 09:03 AM
EAGLES FLY HI

Keep the good stuff coming its cheering me up!

Last edited by mydesign11; 16-05-2005 at 09:34 AM.