Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Come on - where will we finish in the Prem?
Winners 14 4.64%
Runners-Up 0 0%
Europe qualifier 5 1.66%
Top Half 6 1.99%
Mid-Table 31 10.26%
Lower Half 178 58.94%
Relegated 67 22.19%
Administration (for James) 1 0.33%
Voters: 302. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-08-2004, 07:39 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not going to change my prediction and I still think it would be a monumental achievement to survive, but...

I didn't see anything this weekend to be particularly frightened of (I didn't see the Arsenal game, to be fair).

I thought WBA v Blackburn was a far scrappier game than ours and WBA as usual just had a load of true grit - big lumbering defenders chucking themselves in the way of anything and everything - that will only take you so far.

Bolton weren't that great - Chortleton were dreadful, especially the usually very reliable Kiely.

Man City and Fulham looked like two average teams, plus Wright-Phillips.

Southampton were all over the place up at Villa and are clearly going to struggle big time until they sack their manager - hopefully they will leave it too long.

Portsmouth looked like they got very lucky against Brum and are another lot that look like they will struggle this time around.

Bobsta tells me that Chelsea v Moan Utd was a poor game and that he wishes we were playing United now, because they look vulnerable.

And, as I have said, I didn't see Arsenal but Everton were dreadful by all acounts - let's hope their confidence is on the floor already.

Old 16-08-2004, 08:25 AM

stonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestonepark eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
14 i reckon
Old 11-09-2004, 07:15 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Men At Work
15th. Solid start, a couple of surprise results in October and November,
Old 11-09-2004, 07:20 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
What a wanky thing to do, go back to past posts and highlight them because someone made an prediction.

A) The season is not over
B) We may still get some suprise results in October/Novemeber
Old 11-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
I know the solid start bit made me giggle
Old 11-09-2004, 07:24 PM

melteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't wish to crow but my prediction of us finishing bottom is looking depressingly correct
Old 24-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Palace's Final Position - the pre-season punt

Quote:
Originally posted by beestey
This is it then - doors closed for this one. Most of the money went on 16 and 17th spots, although around about 20% of you reckoned on a relegation place.

No more of this action then, until the mid-season point which is....sometime in late December, possibly just before the 28th versus Spurs.

1st - Cleon, Heb 7:4

7th - Samo*, beestey

9th - Duffle Coat

10th - Bluewater eagle, Andy Newton

11th - bonzo, Sheppy Eagle, Conway

12th - SmithEagle, gooch1977, N Herts Eagle, El Aguilla, silver

13th - LeeH, Nzsparky, The Vicar

14th - Al from Bromley, hughff, Raf, Sussex Eagle, Loyal Supporter, palace & proud, nelson alfie, Trent Eagle, JamieBcpfc

15th - Mike Douglas, Thedane, N, Supa Ol, BaldEagle96, Chelmsfordeagle, daz_eagle, Men At Work, cdm61, hilairehair, E_girl, parkydl, First Safety, Gary O

16th - PengeEagle, The Planet, Ruskin Old Boy, Trist, I.Flyer, Colin Pryce, chav_hater, Palace Fan in Alabama, Ian Hart, Ant.Palace, newbureagle, E.X.Moontoad, God, Trilby, leeeooooh2, piperc, webbplebb, hong_kong_hg, wrinklereeves

17th - AndyStreet, Mark_cpfc, brightonm_eagle, BLUE BOY, mrdance88, limited_edition, sydnsteve, Selhurst Guy, Walrus, lauren_of_love, DaddyLong, aquilla, JOHN1509, Stigma, Raving Lunatic, cranesparkeagle, Son of Shacker, Rog 007, aaadams

RELEGATED

18th - Gooders, Nelson Muntz, GeeTee, Benzhiyi

19th - monkey, Elephant Mouse with Gyp, Richard, AddiscombeEagle, wookie, m355y, Jimbo?, Tor, charltonhater, BUNGLE, Neil,yes,another one!, Another Viking

20th - James, JJ, Uncle brod, melteagle, fant eagle, 2can, Panman268

Total No. of Punts - 104

Just thought I'd refresh all your memories with the above puntery exercise all that way back in August.

As we move out of the drop zone for the first time since the begining of our campaign, look where the money is now.
Old 24-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Hungarian Eagle

Dzsedzs is playing for a contract
15th

I know this is not the place for
advertisement, but hey! Check
out my new website about the
band called:Tangerine Dream

:D
Old 24-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Re: Palace's Final Position - the pre-season punt

Quote:

16th - PengeEagle, The Planet, Ruskin Old Boy, Trist, I.Flyer, Colin Pryce, chav_hater, Palace Fan in Alabama, Ian Hart, Ant.Palace, newbureagle, E.X.Moontoad, God, Trilby, leeeooooh2, piperc, webbplebb, hong_kong_hg, wrinklereeves

So far, so good
Old 24-11-2004, 11:32 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well. It seems that there are 14 'jokers' on the board.
Old 24-11-2004, 11:38 PM
Anonymous Coward

Hold on to your hats, folks, as a 'Palace's Final Position - The Midway Punt' is on its way soon (for Ballgazing Points purposes).

I thought we'd get a bit nearer to the actual midway point first before opening the floodgates for the Mid-Season Puntery.

When is the midway point exactly?
Old 25-11-2004, 08:00 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Once 19 games have been completed, i.e. after the Portsmouth match for us.
Old 26-11-2004, 08:21 AM
LL12 Eagle

mouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsmouseboy was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by PengeEagle
16th i reckon!
Old 16-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Shake it Baby

Re: Latest standings - not long to go now

Quote:

18th - Gooders, Nelson Muntz, GeeTee, Benzhiyi