Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-05-2005, 06:41 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
monday morning.........

and im still gutted..when will this feeling end...thank fuk,i booked the day off work
Old 16-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
i am still waiting for the breaking news ticker tape on skysports news saying a west brom player failed a drug test and they are deducted 3 points .
Old 16-05-2005, 08:31 AM
Dont Feed Fat Blacky

DougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to OllieDougleMcNori belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by stupalace
i am still waiting for the breaking news ticker tape on skysports news saying a west brom player failed a drug test and they are deducted 3 points .

but

Old 16-05-2005, 08:39 AM
King of Hats

Croydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravity
I'll take a 1 point deduction...

Any chance of anyone going into administration?
Old 16-05-2005, 08:44 AM
Lost

ponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Bloody butch lesbian 'Arsenal' fan (never been to ground, seen a game etc) just started teasing me. Argh.

Was OK till then, now in a mood.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:46 AM
lay me down.

matayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatayusgiovanni came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by ponypunter
Bloody butch lesbian 'Arsenal' fan (never been to ground, seen a game etc) just started teasing me. Argh.

Was OK till then, now in a mood.
Give her a slap.

Selhurstparkflyer.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:48 AM

Mr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basisMr Clean scores on a regular basis
Can I watch?
Old 16-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Banned by Moderators

stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?stupalace knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
can y post a photo of her on here , make us all laugh
Old 16-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
man u & west ham fans at work are being nice to me.

Liverpool fan taking the piss.

I threatened to break his legs, he has now stopped
Old 16-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Passionate about Palace

Cassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happeningCassy is not here - this isn't happening
Thank god I took the day off!
Couldn't handle it today and I've got a hangover from hell too
Old 16-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Lost

ponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fineponypunter is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by stupalace
can y post a photo of her on here , make us all laugh
she is REALLY butch, believe me, you do not want to see a picture. She eats men for breakfast.

Put it like this. We thought she was the man in her relationship, then we saw her other half, and we all speechless. Apparently she was the femanine one.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:56 AM

colin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcolin_cork came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
is it ok for a male to wear to false nails..i have it all to do again tonight with cork city needing a 2 goal win to reach the final.
used up all my nails yesterday
Old 16-05-2005, 08:57 AM
You fill me with inertia

James Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bagJames Melody has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally posted by ponypunter
she is REALLY butch, believe me, you do not want to see a picture. She eats men for breakfast.

Put it like this. We thought she was the man in her relationship, then we saw her other half, and we all speechless. Apparently she was the femanine one.
Have you seen the gay marriage episode of the Simpsons...

Maybe she is a man in disguise!!
Old 16-05-2005, 08:58 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've had nothing but sympathy today from Spuzz, Chelsea, Seaweed and Maon Utd fans. All agree that we were very unlucky.
Old 16-05-2005, 01:07 PM

Exiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appearExiled Mike endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
Same here - Liverpool and Everton fans sympathetic to our cause.
Even had a Sunderland supporter commisserate with me (and he's still seething from last year's play-offs!!)

A Liverpool supporting colleague had a 50 bet on Palace staying up.

We can stand proud of Palace - atleast we did not get a 6-0 drubbung!
Old 16-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Paper Merchant

cooper83 is playing for a contract
Surprisingly enough i've had good wishes from lots of different supporters - Chelsea, Villa, Spurs, QPR, Norwich (nice, because we got to have a big old moan together) - seems to me that people really did like us in the Prem. They've all tipped us for an immediate return too, although i suspect that's more just to cheer me up. Personally, I'm still feeling pretty damn low
Old 16-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Red 'n Blue Army

michael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murraymichael FFS Murray
Ive had no sympathy from anyone - mainly cos Im a bear with a sore head and have only said 2 words all day - mind you Ive said the same 2 words several times - @@@@ off.