Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-05-2005, 01:44 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
If that black rectangular blob was more central there could have been some comedy interviews with the managers having a Hitler tash on them. Like in that episode in Father Ted where he is waving at the chinese people.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 16-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurstparkflyer
It seems like total madness that beer can run out at a footy match.

The shite they serve does not perish and surely they can arrange a sale or return deal. It makes the club so much money, the current situation is a scandal.

It is literally like pissing money against a wall.
Home season had as far as most at the club knew ended 8 days ago, then on Friday the beamback is announced. Not that surprising that they weren't completely ready to go, they'd probably just finished packing everything away & getting rid of surplus stock etc!
Old 16-05-2005, 01:59 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
It always amazes me how there is a distribution problem at SP for beer, yet lo and behold, there is Sainsbury's with enough ale to float an aircraft carrier in, Tesco's about 3 minutes drive away at Thornton Heath, not to mention dozens of Off Licences and Pubs within a short distance of the ground, yet no arrangement is ever made to "back-up" Palace's supplies. I would have thought any type of arrangement that keeps the fans happy and provides even a small profit, rather than none at all is the way forward, but it's probably too easy?!
Old 16-05-2005, 02:06 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crystal Palace did not have the Beam-Back-Ability I had hoped for...
Old 16-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Delboy

AlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
I didnt have a ticket so we headed down there at 1:30 and had to wait about 5 minutes in the que for a ticket. Got some nice seats and thought it fine. Some of you are moaning that they didnt have tickets at 2:50, im sorry, but what do you expect.

Anyhow, thought it was good and enjoyed the old HEAVE

We also got kicked out aswell because we just sitting there in out seats for about 20 minutes after the game and they were closing up

Anyhow, some photos for those that werent there.

Old 16-05-2005, 02:31 PM
On a final warning

dodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedodge_bond : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i enjoyed the beam back experiance, but i didnt attempt to queue up. there was definatly more people than i had expected. the club made a few quid out of that me thinks!!!
Old 16-05-2005, 02:36 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I didn't go because I wouldn't of been able to get their til half time. Sounded like I would have got in before some did.
Old 16-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To those who are complaining about the quality of the beer - tough!

Football and beer dont go together as far as I am concerned.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 16-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettlesselhurstparkflyer - bright copper kettles
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
Home season had as far as most at the club knew ended 8 days ago, then on Friday the beamback is announced. Not that surprising that they weren't completely ready to go, they'd probably just finished packing everything away & getting rid of surplus stock etc!
I am not sure I accept this as a valid excuse as it cannot be that hard to ferry in a few kegs and bottles at short notice. I am sure a supplier would be more than willing to cater for 2,000, let alone 8,000 thirsty customers.

It goes far deepper than that thoiugh. It took me 20 minutres to gets served at Charlton yesterday. I don't even bother getting a half time pint at Palace anymore.

It is so frustrating standing in a rugby scrum whilst 800 others are bing served from 2 taps. It cannot be that difficult to have 10 on the go at the same time and line them up, so that customers get their beer as they order it.
Old 16-05-2005, 03:14 PM
snootchie bootchies

paf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murraypaf FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Beatleboy

Football and beer dont go together as far as I am concerned.

a lot of people go along to see their pals and have a drink, the 90 minutes in the middle is sometimes a pleasure, but usually with Palace a distraction
Old 16-05-2005, 03:20 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bought my ticket in advance so virtually walked straight in at 2.40. I accept the excuse of it all being very last minute - bear in mind that some people at the club may have been a bit focussed on the actual match!
The screen's not great but I knew that before yesterday!
Old 16-05-2005, 03:22 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Couldn't face going to Selhurst again, stayed with death by radio instead
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.