Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 13-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Die seife bitte fräulein!

anti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietanti-addick came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lawrenson did chuck in some cash, but although he may be right about our relegation I don't see Man U losing - drawing maybe, but losing!
Old 13-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Why am I not suprised he has tipped Southampton to survive?
Old 13-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Evening Standard has us down to lose and Norwich and Scumampton to win. They are always wrong so this is good news for us. The only bad news is that they reckon West Brom will go down.
Old 13-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Lower Homesdale Sith Lord

Angry Eagle is playing for a contract
One more reason to celebrate if we win (when).
If we lose, at least next season we won't have to put up with his predictions of us losing most of the time.
Old 13-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Eagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagle123 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally posted by Angry Eagle
One more reason to celebrate if we win (when).
If we lose, at least next season we won't have to put up with his predictions of us losing most of the time.
Hey angry, hows it hanging? Its Jay. (sit next to you)
Old 13-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Bombaye...

Norvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorvun Mankey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I predict that "Lawro" will get paid a lot of money by the BBC to talk more drivel next season.
Old 16-05-2005, 01:25 PM

Faithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is Palace
I've just noticed that "Lawro's" prediction is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the eventual outcome...
Old 16-05-2005, 02:13 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes, he got every result in that list wrong except for Bolto beating Everton (and then got the wrong score. What a pundit!)