Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-05-2005, 04:26 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The nearest I came to seeing any trouble was when a Palace fan started on 4 Charlton fans as we were queing to get into the station. The funny thing was he was a scruffy 50 something year old with the thickest lensed glasses I have seen for a while and I can imagine he spends his summer either trainspotting or going to cricket and recording every ball in his score book.
Old 16-05-2005, 04:27 PM

a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
The Charlton fans getting attacked by the horses was hilarious
c that 2 lol
Old 16-05-2005, 04:38 PM
A recycled teenager

I.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to OllieI.Flyer belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by LeeH
He did walk off the pitch with his arms out, kept pointing at his name on his back with his thumbs and then putting his arms back out, motioning his hands as if he was offering them out. Also made me wonder if he was saying 'watch out for this name'.

Gabor is a legend.
I saw that too and I have to admit that it made me feel a tad better at the time.

A medicated follower of fashion
Old 16-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Lower Homesdale Sith Lord

Angry Eagle is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by tommygear
It said in the paper that Gabor said something to the Charlton fans. Anyone know what he said.

Hopefully something along the lines of,

We might be going down, but you lot are still abunch of f*cking, stinking pikeys who have us to thank for being a football team at all.

I hate them.

They're only rivals with us cos they're too scared to be rivals with Millwall.

Absolute monkeys.
Does Gabor speak English?
Do the clowns understand English?
Was he trying to tell them he did not want to buy any clothes pegs or lucky heather?
Old 16-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Longest Member

tommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by Angry Eagle
Does Gabor speak English?
Do the clowns understand English?
Was he trying to tell them he did not want to buy any clothes pegs or lucky heather?
lol
Old 16-05-2005, 05:10 PM
Lower Homesdale Sith Lord

Angry Eagle is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by norwood_girl
I've provided a witness statement to the police regarding the "headbutting" incident. The person who was attacked by the Charlton fan isn't actually a Palace fan (but he's most certainly not a Charlton fan!). The person who has been attacked said that all the Palace fans were being really nice and many offered their help and he has asked me to say thanks.

I obviously can't say too much seeing as the old bill are now involved, but the Charlton fan will be facing a serious charge.
Good job on getting involved! Giving a statement is always a pain, especially when you just want to go home, but hopefully your effort will ensure justice is carried out (can we bring back the birch?).
Old 16-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Longest Member

tommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalltommygear put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by norwood_girl
I couldn't put it better myself tommygear.
Thanks Norwood Girl.
Old 16-05-2005, 05:30 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Hep
Next time I'll pretend I didn't see anything
So did you see any trouble or not?