Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 08:06 PM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tele tonight

Had to listen on the radio and would normally give it the old Football First thingee.................

Don't think I can bring myself to watch it though. Going and living through it is one thing, but when you now know.................

Am I on my own in this????????????
Old 15-05-2005, 08:08 PM

Velocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to Ollie
i'm going to watch it. I want to see Dougie's great finish again!
Old 15-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Come on you P's

timmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Velocity
i'm going to watch it. I want to see Dougie's great finish again!
Yep, my only reason for watching.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Definately watching it for the cracking support and the way that we played.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Going to watch it. Its things like this that make us stronger individuals.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:13 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
True indeed. I am proud of the team
Old 15-05-2005, 08:14 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
No chance for me. Had no problems watching the match last week despite killer finish but this is different... just turn off, close down and wait for next season I think. If I was feeling well I may feel up for it but I just can't face it.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 15-05-2005, 08:33 PM

swirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by RDSdaEAGLE
I don't need to be a stronger individual ffs...just so annoyed at how close it was...all we can pray for now is Dowie and AJ to stay!!
Old 15-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
dont want to watch. If nothing else, I dont want to see how West Brom scored. I think I'll watch Rocky III on dvd, get me positive again.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Too soon to watch it again. I've been gutted all evening and I don't want to see Fortune's goal again and listen to the "experts" dissect every game, then praise f*cking Captain Marvel, beating the tag of team bottom of the premiership at xmas always goes down, blah blah.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
I don't thik I can bring myself to watch match of the day. I've been pretending It's not happened.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:14 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
Quote:
Originally posted by KungFuCharlie
dont want to watch. If nothing else, I dont want to see how West Brom scored. I think I'll watch Rocky III on dvd, get me positive again.
You'll needing Rocky IV for that then.

I WILL BREAK HIM.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:16 PM

Beach Hut is playing for a contract
Think I can bring myself to watching this
Old 15-05-2005, 09:17 PM

DANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at WaikikiDANCOO does it down on Camber Sands, does it at Waikiki
No MOTD for me tonight - not a chance in hell.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I might watch for the amusement of seeing 6 get hammered past norwich
Old 15-05-2005, 09:18 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
were match choice 1 on sky

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 15-05-2005, 09:19 PM

Velocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to Ollie
ill record the highlights on bbc and post them up later if people want?
Old 15-05-2005, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EagleinOz
I might watch for the amusement of seeing 6 get hammered past norwich
Just started
Old 15-05-2005, 09:26 PM

urgh, why show it in this format. Tedious.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Velocity
urgh, why show it in this format. Tedious.
It is a bit crap to say the least - one game at a time would be better.