Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Anyone else pretend in their mind they didn't equalise? Confess.

I can't stop doing it. I keep imagining what the last two minutes would be like with us still in the lead, and then I imagine the final whistle goes and we've done it, and how I'd react.

Just occasionally, I imagine that although they equalise, we get a late winner.

I know it's sad. But does anyone else do this? I suspect I'm not the only one.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:29 PM

swirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswirly007 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i've only just managed to stop crying and reading that's just set me off again...
Old 15-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
No, but my missus thought we got another penalty when Charlton got their second!!!!!
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:32 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally posted by Ardent Eagle Forever
No, but my missus thought we got another penalty when Charlton got their second!!!!!
How? I'm baffled.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:33 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by swirly007
i've only just managed to stop crying and reading that's just set me off again...
Come on everyone I know its emotional and it means a hell of alot to me but after our Admin years I learnt not to take things for granted. We have our team, we play in our local area in a stadium that is generally considered our own and everything else is a bonus. Its been a massive bonus to have had such an amazing manager who has fought so hard with the players.

I'm proud of our fans too
Old 15-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
Come on everyone I know its emotional and it means a hell of alot to me but after our Admin years I learnt not to take things for granted. We have our team, we play in our local area in a stadium that is generally considered our own and everything else is a bonus. Its been a massive bonus to have had such an amazing manager who has fought so hard with the players.

I'm proud of our fans too
I agree. It's been a hell of ride in the last few years, but us expats have also lost the pleasure of watching palace on TV. However, life goes on and I'll follow them thru the next seson on the web with just as much enthusiasm.

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 15-05-2005, 08:53 PM

Stubby is playing for a contract
Re: Anyone else pretend in their mind they didn't equalise? Confess.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ian Hart
I can't stop doing it. I keep imagining what the last two minutes would be like with us still in the lead, and then I imagine the final whistle goes and we've done it, and how I'd react.

Just occasionally, I imagine that although they equalise, we get a late winner.

I know it's sad. But does anyone else do this? I suspect I'm not the only one.
I keep thinking if only Freedmans volley, if only...... should Fortune have been sent off for the handball??
Old 15-05-2005, 09:02 PM

Stubby is playing for a contract
Below is from Sky's report :-

But there was still to be a late twist in the tale to come as a needless free-kick given away by Mikele Leigertwood led to Fortune's powerful header that sent the Eagles back down to the Championship after just one year in the top-flight.
__________________________________________________ ______

I wanna cry !!!
Old 15-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by mrgins
I agree. It's been a hell of ride in the last few years, but us expats have also lost the pleasure of watching palace on TV. However, life goes on and I'll follow them thru the next seson on the web with just as much enthusiasm.
Yup, not being able to watch them on TV is awful. However Setanta Sports on DirectTV have just started up and they will be showing some Championship games next season. Get Direct TV Gins.
Old 15-05-2005, 09:06 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I kept thinking at the time... please let it have gone wide, please let there have been a foul on a defender. Alas nothing came of it!
Old 15-05-2005, 09:13 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
For some bizzare reason when watching the man u saints game and hearing we'd gone in front i was convinced that was the end of the scoring at the Valley. You would think id know better by now!
Old 15-05-2005, 09:16 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Also when watching the saints game knowing we were at 1-1 Alan Parry suddenly came out with 'Andy Johnson so often the hero for Palace this season' followed by a long pause. I was convinced he was going to say 'has been sent off or missed a pen' said has just put away a penalty to give palace a massive advantage! Seems a long time ago now!
Old 15-05-2005, 09:16 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I actually was thinking in the way that it may have been good to havent been pecked back last week because the team would learn from it and certainly wouldnt let the same happen!

How wrong was I!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 15-05-2005, 10:06 PM

CPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Town : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i was hoping for an offside flag when Kamara sed it on 408.