Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 08:29 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Any one had a little cry???

Alas, i have had a couple of drinks....but after watching the game in a west croydon pub and going through the motions i tried to put a brave face on things.

Then, walking home on my own about 30 mins ago i was overcome with emotion and had a little cry.

Well done palace.....

And also nice to see the Doug get a smashing goal on 'probably' his last match for the club. Good luck Dougie
Old 15-05-2005, 08:30 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nope not for me. We have a club in our local area and this is all I ask for after our Admin years. I am proud of the team
Old 15-05-2005, 08:33 PM
18-10-2005

pallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfactionpallissator can't get no satisfaction
The sight of the Southampton fan booing his eyes out was priceless.......it'll be on the news, it may help cheer you up a bit.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Hove (actually) Eagle

mblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnmblack lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
yeah just a little though, as the hours go by the more gutted I feel. We didn't win enough games and we didn't defend well enough late on in games but, 8 minutes away, Just gutted......so so gutted
Old 15-05-2005, 08:37 PM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was extremely proud, and my reaction at the final whistle was just to clap the players and the staff. But when I got home, halfway through watching the Iain Dowie interview on BBCi, he mentions how proud we can all be of the players. I don't know why, but I started to cry.
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched tv. But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you?
Old 15-05-2005, 08:38 PM

rikp is playing for a contract
yep, had to hang up on the missus coz I couldn't fight back the tears! Funny old game.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:38 PM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Cry? No way! Seen it all before, 1973, 1974, 1981, 1993, 1995, 1998 and today. It's actually not a problem anymore! Just like the song says: We get knocked down, but we get up again! Some poor sods : i.e. Brighton and Millwall don't actually get up in the first place!
Old 15-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by pallissator
The sight of the Southampton fan booing his eyes out was priceless.......it'll be on the news, it may help cheer you up a bit.
twas the one good thing i saw all day!

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 15-05-2005, 08:39 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nope. I'd have been MUCH more likely to cry if we'd stayed up! No use getting too down about it, there's still plenty of reasons to be cheerful (part 2).
Old 15-05-2005, 08:41 PM

Justin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJustin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Pull yourself together boys and girls. We have a promotion campaign to organise.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:41 PM

lordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaronilordanton is the cheese to my macaroni
Hadn't felt like it at all. But suddenly, and i don't know why, my mate sent a text saying sorry and it really makes me feel like crying. It dawned on me that i might never see AJ kicking a ball in a Palace shirt at Selhurst ever again.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Had my cry last week against the Saints. That was the sickener for me.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 15-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Otis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Ardent Eagle Forever
Had my cry last week against the Saints. That was the sickener for me.
Agree with you there pal. Will probably cry when AJ leaves us for pastures new.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 15-05-2005, 08:47 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Really really feel like it, but wont