Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 10:43 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
New Breed

Why dont you off to Chelscum?

No doubt you was the one's doing the EASY chants, followed by boing SJ & Co.

Your a disgrace to the football club and the only advantage of Nationwide football is we dont have you tossers around next year.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 15-05-2005, 10:46 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
To whom are you referring young master c_block?
Old 15-05-2005, 10:46 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Re: New Breed

Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad

Your a disgrace to the football club and the only advantage of Nationwide football is we dont have you tossers around next year.

Thats a bit harsh dont you think.
Old 15-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yikes...it's all got aggro all of a sudden!

Didn't really hear booing or loud 'easy's, but if true, they are scumbags indeed.

You realise we'll never get your much wanted new stadium without new fans though?
Old 15-05-2005, 10:50 PM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Since when has doing the easy chant been a crime. At the last home game i could see quite a few people around the ground doing it. I think people like c block lad dont want the club to grow. Most clubs have a few fans who jump on the band waggon but without them we cant grow as a club. I would rather see 25,000 each week than 13,000
Old 15-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Booing?

I have to admit I did some of the easy to Charlton because I was loving it! But I would never in a million years boo the lads! I was nearly crying singing Were proud of you at the end.
Old 15-05-2005, 10:55 PM

transworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bag
Nationwide! I think you will find it's Coca-Cola you 1 day supporting C***
Old 15-05-2005, 11:03 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by transworld
Nationwide! I think you will find it's Coca-Cola you 1 day supporting C***
How to you manage to be such an absolute twat in every thread you post on? I have to suspect you're a troll, because I have never met a Palace fan in the flesh who was 10% as much of a as you come across.

*EDIT* Sorry, went a bit OTT there, I should think you're just drunk and/or in a stinking mood. Let's be friends

Last edited by Sussex Eagle; 15-05-2005 at 11:10 PM.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
so when did big daddy come back in fashion
Old 15-05-2005, 11:12 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Re: New Breed

Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad

stop starting pointless threads. I was waiting for C-block to start up some new typical downbeat threads!

Didnt here any booing whatsoever today
Old 15-05-2005, 11:15 PM

transworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bag
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
How to you manage to be such an absolute twat in every thread you post on? I have to suspect you're a troll, because I have never met a Palace fan in the flesh who was 10% as much of a as you come across.

*EDIT* Sorry, went a bit OTT there, I should think you're just drunk and/or in a stinking mood. Let's be friends
Ok, I've been found out, just really pissed, like every other palace fan!
Sorry for any offence, but I feel better for it!

I'd love to be your friend!!
Old 15-05-2005, 11:18 PM
On a final warning

dodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Ollie
i will be there next year as i hope most of you lot will be. i love this club so much and the fact im hurting is because of the players hurt, the players we may lose and because i dont think our players deserve any think less.

i love you boys, and remember
"holidays are coming"
"holidays are coming"
"theres always coca cola"
Old 15-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I'm not pissed

Because I had to do fooking work
Old 15-05-2005, 11:19 PM

Sorry, pissed as in annoyed! I hope this is better!
Old 15-05-2005, 11:20 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Quote:
Originally posted by transworld
Ok, I've been found out, just really pissed, like every other palace fan!
Sorry for any offence, but I feel better for it!

I'd love to be your friend!!
Old 15-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
I'm a bit pissed. And feeling much less depressed than I expected.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
I really must go and have my appendix taken out. It's been killing me all weekend but I've been putting it off as I wanted to be at Selhurst when we stayed up...

D'oh, effin d'oh!

That Fortune goal really did feel like a kick in the guts to me.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:26 PM
On a final warning

dodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Olliedodge_bond belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
I'm a bit pissed. And feeling much less depressed than I expected.
same im jus feel gutted for the players/ staff and everyone connected to the club.

bouncebackability anyone??? ??? ???
Old 16-05-2005, 01:00 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Boing Boing Simon Jordan!