Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Away first and last games of the season.

Whats the betting then for the new season.
We must keep the sequence going.
Will it be a record if it happens?
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:02 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
It's happened for all 5 years that Jordan has been in charge at Selhurst.
I'm sure being at home was a great boost for WBA, just like it was for them on that day they beat us at their place to win promotion 3 seasons ago.

More than anything it's a shame because just like last season at Coventy, the team with something to play for, had to suffice with being in the away end, with fewer tickets
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-05-2005, 08:15 AM

andrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallandrew put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
does anyone know when the fizzy pop leagues fixtures are anounced
Old 16-05-2005, 08:16 AM

jellybean is playing for a contract
I think it is last week of june or begining of july.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:22 AM

bobhughs is playing for a contract
Don't forget that we also get scheduled to play at home the Bank Holiday of the Notting Hill Carnival so it always gets played on the Tuesday evening.
but we'll find a brighter day

(hold on) hold on
(hold on) won't be long,
Oh yeah

The only way is up, baby
for you and me now
The only way is up, baby
for you and me now
Old 16-05-2005, 08:52 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Every season since the one after Vegetables was "in charge", so I make that six. I emailed the League and FA last season about this, but recieved no reply....so fully expect it again next season.
Old 16-05-2005, 08:57 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Also we haven't had a home game in the FA Cup 3rd Round since 1998........

so it'll be Sunderland or Newcastle away AGAIN!!!!!!!!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-05-2005, 10:22 AM

Panther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPanther came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just don't let it be away to Hull on the opening day. Home to Crewe or whoever wins the play-offs would be nice.
Old 16-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
For once I don't mind if the first game is away as I'll be working abroad.
Old 16-05-2005, 10:26 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Ruskin Old Boy
For once I don't mind if the first game is away as I'll be working abroad.
And i'll be on holiday. Actually i'll be on holiday for the first 2 games
Old 16-05-2005, 12:17 PM
System Addict

Mojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses growMojo Jojo knows where the wild roses grow
And Boxing Day away
Old 16-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Family Man

JFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last nightJFBeagle had a homecoming in Harlem late last night
Boxing day is fine with me (visiting distant family etc) but new Year must be at home.
Old 16-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Lower Homesdale Sith Lord

Angry Eagle is playing for a contract
Forget the JFK consprircey, this is the real business. If we are away first game of the season this time it will PROVE it.
Old 16-05-2005, 01:57 PM

TC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTC EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know what date in August it Kicks off next season. I'm bored already. All we have this summer is the Ashes series
Old 16-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
no great comfort for those of us that would rather suck Psychokiller's nuts than watch a game of Cricket
Old 16-05-2005, 05:03 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by TC EAGLE
Does anyone know what date in August it Kicks off next season. I'm bored already. All we have this summer is the Ashes series
I think it kicks off in July!!!