Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He meant a cathedral of football, sillies
Old 15-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Ok.

So it's not really a city at all.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:15 PM
King of Hats

Croydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
So it's not really a city at all.
No - it's a crappy suburban borough.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:17 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
thought croydon is a city now
Old 15-05-2005, 11:17 PM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Croydon Exile
Oi, that one hurt my feelings, even as a fellow exile
Old 15-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hmmmm...harsh,

but ultimately fair.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
it's better than bromley though--THAT has to be the worst place in the world
Old 15-05-2005, 11:20 PM
King of Hats

Croydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravityCroydon Exile has found the source of gravity
Quote:
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
Oi, that one hurt my feelings, even as a fellow exile
Okay, fair enough.

Lots of it isn't suburban.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:22 PM
King of Hats

Quote:
Originally posted by joyce the voice
it's better than bromley though--THAT has to be the worst place in the world
Perhaps - I never lived there, but Bromley attracts a much higher calibre of shopper. You don't feel like you're going to be stabbed in the eyes all the time.

It even has some local independent shops...
Old 15-05-2005, 11:22 PM
Lovely

Has c_block gone to bed. Poor sod.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:24 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
No.

About to go now and sleep off the Booze, followed by having the piss taking out of me tomorrow by some Man U/Arsenal/Chelsea/Any •••• at College tomorrow.

I will be wearing my Palace shirt mind, cos I'd rather be Palace than Chelscum.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:25 PM
King of Hats

Quote:
I hope so. I hope he turns the corner on it soon.

It quite freaks me out that there are posters on this board who dont remember the 1990 Cup Final, or all the other relegations.

I feel very old all of a sudden...

Bring back Alan Smith
Old 15-05-2005, 11:25 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Travelled the world .. but came back to Croydon
Old 15-05-2005, 11:26 PM
King of Hats

Quote:
Originally posted by simplex
Travelled the world .. but came back to Croydon
There really is no place like home for us.

Thank God.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Genius

joyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjoyce the voice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Perhaps - I never lived there, but Bromley attracts a much higher calibre of shopper. You don't feel like you're going to be stabbed in the eyes all the time.

It even has some local independent shops...
admittedly i haven't been there in, um, 15 years or so, but it was always a bit hairy on a friday or saturday night. have been to the glades though--horrible. i'm too gutted to go into my full bromley routine--NF started there etc etc. Trust me, it's the a---hole of the world
Old 15-05-2005, 11:27 PM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Good lad. I'd rather be Palace than some plastic football fan. Insert club name as applicable from Chelse, the Arse, Moan U................
Old 15-05-2005, 11:27 PM

transworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bagtransworld has got sunshine in a bag

Top boy, all Palace fans sentiments I'M SURE!

We'll be back!
Old 15-05-2005, 11:29 PM
King of Hats

Quote:
Originally posted by joyce the voice
admittedly i haven't been there in, um, 15 years or so, but it was always a bit hairy on a friday or saturday night. have been to the glades though--horrible. i'm too gutted to go into my full bromley routine--NF started there etc etc. Trust me, it's the a---hole of the world
I went to watch a match at Welling, and have never been more shocked by so much overt racism.

It is the home of the BNP headquarters...

I still think Croydon is the tenth circle of hell.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Lovely

Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
That's the way mate. I'm as proud of my club this evening as I was this morning.
Old 15-05-2005, 11:31 PM
Monkey Shadow

simplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsimplex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As the NLA tower is up for proposed Demolision.. do you think they would let us paint each floor alternate Red & blue.. it would make for on hellava statment.. The Palace tower