Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-04-2013, 11:32 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
My star man's found his form and playing well after an iffy start.

Old 25-04-2013, 02:31 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
AFC Crystal Palace - League 2 Group 16 - ID 196697
Old 25-04-2013, 11:57 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Waiting for 4 to accept and then we are off!

Rumbolds
Godwins
Sweagles
AFC Crystal Palace
Old 25-04-2013, 05:38 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Where do I see my invites?

Edit: Never mind, got it

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 26-04-2013, 08:17 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Invite accepted.

In other news, I am six points clear at the top of my Division 5.
Old 26-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to really enjoy playing this but sadly this season I got fed up with it finances were a joke the consistency in the games were a joke, after 12 seasons I finally packed it in.

I now play Battrick which is a cricket game calmer game and the finances aren't as stupid.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 26-04-2013, 08:38 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
Oh, and only one team is banned/inactive
Old 28-04-2013, 11:48 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Friendly league is GO GO GO!!!

And it has a truly continental flavour this time around.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:01 PM

Well done Jazman.

I won 3 and lost 7 in the six team first division of the last competition. I finished fourth as a result.

Hopefully, I will do better this time.

In other news, I am now seven points clear of second, and ten points clear of third, with them to play in the next round of fixtures. They are at home with the best home record in the division, and I am the away team - with the best away record in the division. If I win, I will g 13 points clear of them with 6 games to play. This means I will more than likely be just having to ensure second don't catch me.

The downside is that my whole back four are one match away from suspension, as is my main CM!, as is my reserve LB.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:08 AM

UPDATE:

In the friendly competition, two matches have been played, and I have been on the receiving end of two thrashings.

In my league, I seem to be stumbling over the line for promotion.

After going seven points clear, and as if by coincidence again, since the start of the friendly league, I have really been struggling over the line.

This being said, my nearest challengers just lost their home game where as I drew my home game. After having the gap narrowed to four points, I am now five points clear with two to play with a slightly inferior goal-difference, but we are almost identical in terms of our records this season.

I, along with my nearest rival to a lesser degree were fantastic away from home, but after sorting out my home form, my away form has hit a wall. Hence the stumbling over the line. The positive thing out of this is that my challenger and I face having our last fixture at home. What happens between now and then is anyone's guess, but a win will see me promoted as champions in the next game.
Old 11-05-2013, 06:56 PM

embryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravityembryo eagle has found the source of gravity
We are facing the relegation play-offs for the second season in a row. I'm not feeling very confident about them this time, particularly as 7 of my team are one yellow away from suspension.

On a brighter note my Korean team have started the friendly league well and my teams meet for the first time in it Tuesday. Which should be interesting.
Old 12-05-2013, 07:40 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Pleased with my first season up

Doubt my chances in the playoffs though
Old 12-05-2013, 07:50 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
We won our division on Friday with 2 games to spare. My main 7mil buy striker got 18 goals and 5 assists in 20 appearances which is pretty pleasing. Don't think there were many other active teams in the league though!

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 12-05-2013, 08:07 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Made the playoffs but lost my main man mc for 6 games no hope now

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 12-05-2013, 08:54 PM

Dammit and on that note I just lost my game today
Old 13-05-2013, 02:24 AM

I lost my main striker last week, and it has coincided with me struggling.

My home form, which I had sorted, has now taken a dive as I have just lost at home, and my lead is now down to two points, and now I have an inferior goal difference which means I must win my last game which is away to an average side. I have been top for at least 80% of the season. I will be pissed if I get pipped.
Old 13-05-2013, 06:57 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am safely in the playoffs for promotion, having W10 and D1 in the last 11 games. However my fan base is only 10k, and I am inclined to field a weakened team so I can stay in D4 and increase the fan base and go up next season.

Will look into fanbase limits for D4 before deciding!
Old 13-05-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN
I am safely in the playoffs for promotion, having W10 and D1 in the last 11 games. However my fan base is only 10k, and I am inclined to field a weakened team so I can stay in D4 and increase the fan base and go up next season.

Will look into fanbase limits for D4 before deciding!
You should check the fanbase cap for your current division and the one above you.

Then you should decide what you think your chances are of staying up, if you go up.

Consider the fact that you have no guarantee that you will do as well in your current division next season thus meaning your fanbase decreases anyway.

Consider the fact that, when you play better teams above you, you will be guaranteed higher attendances at home thus meaning more income. Is your stadium maxed-out currently? If so, consider a minimal increase and go for promotion. also need to consider your facilities in this too. More higher attendances = more income from your income generators such as food etc.

I should counter all this by saying, if your facilities are not that advanced (less than level 5), and your attendances are capacity, investing in expansion will cancel out any gains in income as a result of your promotion.

What you could do, is what I have done. Consider next season as a write-off whereby you don't gain any money overall. Spend your sponsorship money on expanding your stadium etc, with your facilities being the priority, if they are below level five, and then all the expansion will be paid for by the end of the season, provided you don't spend any money on players.

My two pence worth.

Last edited by CPFC2010ANDON; 13-05-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:39 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

Bloody hell. Locked out of my account. Not the best time of season for that to happen.
Old 13-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Well, I'm in 10th, out of the relegation play offs by a single point, following a 6-0 win last night.

Only problem is, final game of the season is against the champions of my division, albeit at home. Saving grace to that is that the only team that can overtake me are away to the team in second. But, they might field a weak team to avoid injuries for the promotion play offs.

Down to the wire!!