Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-05-2013, 02:35 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I lost the play-off final.

Sad
Old 20-05-2013, 05:10 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
So did I on penalties

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 20-05-2013, 06:34 AM

CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON CPFC2010ANDON
I am disgusted and devastated because I was top for at least 80% of the season. I just had 1 draw followed by three defeats in the last four games to get caught.

Angry is an understatement.

Good piece of news is that a few of my youngsters are coming along nicely.
Old 20-05-2013, 11:44 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fuming. TM GTs responded to confirm I need an appeal code and my ID. I don't have an appeal code FFS. And now I've missed the play off.
Old 20-05-2013, 11:45 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdazza08
Got this back mate....

Palace Cowboys arent banned, but a team on the same network called Hackney Wednesday are. There is also another team, which I beleive is his son, but he is not banned either.

Other news got relegated this evening losing at home in the playoff back to league 1 again after being one unlucky to be in them in the first place. Trinidad Titans go back to the top flight after winning the division only losing one game all season.
Palace Cowboys are banned. When I finally managed to log in with new password last week it just gave me the message banned. That Hackney Wednesday one was set up in error whilc trying to log on via my new tablet. My son can access his ...

Anyway, missed the play off game now so pretty annoyed by it all ...
Old 20-05-2013, 08:56 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I got promoted to D3 in the end. In the same league as former D1 teams. This could be a horrible season.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:24 AM

GJN, Don't worry about it.

FTR, I have a few decent players for sale now, namely my OML who was my second highest scorer last season.

Godwin's FC is the club.
Old 21-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Not a Rev, but trying

TheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fineTheRev is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I've also listed a few from my 3 clubs, including a 4* potential REC DC, late bloomer with some good skills already. Worth a bid as he's got a low start price.
Old 21-05-2013, 12:08 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Anyone want to put these players up here, so we can click through easy enough

I have just bought a new CB, as I ended up selling one last season due to having too many foreigners, and never replaced him. Still got some in the bank, so will look at whether there's anyone else to improve on in the coming weeks - no point in the first few weeks, as prices just get silly!
Old 21-05-2013, 12:08 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Still banned and still no access. Bloody game!
Old 27-05-2013, 04:27 AM

New season started last week.

After my defeat in the play-off final which came after I conceded top-spot after warming that spot for 80% of the season, I went and made some changes.

A few players out. A few scouts got rid of with the intention of reducing my wage bill, but, it appears wages have gone up slightly anyway so my reduction hasn't actually happened.

What I did do was I went and bought a French striker who had reasonably good atts and is a 3.5 star rec, and after a poor first showing, he has just scored a hat-trick in a 7-0 home win.

On this note, I have played 3 and won 3. Scored 13, Conceded 1, and sit proudly at the top again. I just hope I don't lose it this time.
Old 28-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Running for the TnT post and looks like ive got the support of the teams there so I cold well be a NC manager very soon fingers crossed.
Old 28-05-2013, 05:52 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

Good luck with that BigD.

Finally got my access sorted out. Missed out on promotion through the play offs. No idea how I did but not dwelling on that.
Old 28-05-2013, 10:04 PM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Ive got 230 million and not sure what to do with it. My past signings haven't been great business so i dont want to waste money.
Old 29-05-2013, 01:02 AM

Danny Morgan for a starting bid of 22m, Joe?

If you have Pro, you can see his history. Second highest scorer last season as an OML.
Old 29-05-2013, 09:56 AM

Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time Joedidyjoe is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON
Danny Morgan for a starting bid of 22m, Joe?

If you have Pro, you can see his history. Second highest scorer last season as an OML.
I dont have pro.

I bought an OML and OMR start of this season, but it didnt go well so i reverted to my players from last season and they got it done better in 4-4-1-1. I think my goalkeeper's dropped rating from 3 to 2.5, so might need a new goalkeeper.

Also looking for a RM, or CM.
Old 29-05-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedidyjoe
I dont have pro.

I bought an OML and OMR start of this season, but it didnt go well so i reverted to my players from last season and they got it done better in 4-4-1-1. I think my goalkeeper's dropped rating from 3 to 2.5, so might need a new goalkeeper.

Also looking for a RM, or CM.
Which division are you in?
Old 29-05-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010ANDON
Which division are you in?
Conference premier 23

Link to my club: To view the link you have to Register or Login

If you have any ideas. For some reason my 2.5* cbs from my first season seem to perform better than the 3* one i bought start of last season (Tibermacine)

Think a 3* CM with good passing is needed. Cant say Im doing poorly, made the playoffs last season and am 2-1-0 so far this season. Just need that little extra to get up. Maybe my goalkeeper needs replacing.
Old 30-05-2013, 12:04 AM

A decent GK is a must. I would suggest having a minimum of a 3* and don't worry about him being foreign as a good GK is a must. If you can get a 3.5*, even better.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is the current league table. I am top. Just drew away.

My back line is fantastic now. If you could match it, you'd have a fantastic base to build on.
Old 30-05-2013, 01:56 PM

TONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses growTONBRIDGE EAGLE knows where the wild roses grow
cpfc2010andon we are in the same league. I play as Surfleet f.c.