Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
That's an incredibly impressive projection. The only thing is that it's all inside your head. If you're in doubt just check behind your sofa.

Rattle rattle. Keep going.
I think you need to check behind your sofa for old pm's Drex about something you apologised for and would not do again,after we got involved?

You need to let it go mate.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:02 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Well that ended the internal debate I was having about not getting involved in this thread and the need for pulling people up on the bollocks that they post

Behave Drexciyan. You know that post was crap

Edit: I see Les concluded the same
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 03-07-2018 at 07:06 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Still no answer then?
Those that need to know, know. On a need to know basis... you dont need to know. Sorry.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 03-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Those that need to know, know. On a need to know basis... you dont need to know. Sorry.
Good Lord, I agree with something in your signature.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 03-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Any chance you could stop bleating and STFU then?

It’s terribly dull.

Unsurprisingly.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-07-2018, 08:29 AM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
I was going to say I'm glad you haven't changed, but that would be a lie.
You say the sweetest thing
Old 03-07-2018, 10:09 AM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
I think you need to check behind your sofa for old pm's Drex about something you apologised for and would not do again,after we got involved?

You need to let it go mate.
It's long gone Les but don't turn this onto me. He's not a victim, i'm not a persecutor and you and some other otherwise intelligent posters are not rescuers. Get past his one talent to turn everything into a conspiracy against him with poor biggin the victim asking for help for those nasty people doing bad things to him.

Consider instead why the poster is locked up in this thread in the first place. Should we crowdsource a list of everything that has made him such a toxic poster? I don't see any change at all in him.

Tell you what though, do me a favour and ban me from just this thread. I'll thank you for it. Sometimes you need help to get rid of idiots and you'll be doing me a great help for the times when I navigate this site.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 03-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's long gone Les but don't turn this onto me. He's not a victim, i'm not a persecutor and you and some other otherwise intelligent posters are not rescuers. Get past his one talent to turn everything into a conspiracy against him with poor biggin the victim asking for help for those nasty people doing bad things to him.

Consider instead why the poster is locked up in this thread in the first place. Should we crowdsource a list of everything that has made him such a toxic poster? I don't see any change at all in him.

Tell you what though, do me a favour and ban me from just this thread. I'll thank you for it. Sometimes you need help to get rid of idiots and you'll be doing me a great help for the times when I navigate this site.
Yes you are a persecutor, you are obsessed and unlike others you went a step too far. You were warned apologised and yet you still carry on ...Put him on ignore and have some self control please.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:35 AM

Eaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is hereEaglesmad123 Sam the man is here
Quote:

There is more to life than the BBS. Why not go out, spend time with family and friends and enjoy the sunshine. I can see that the BBS is affecting you so might be worth a break.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Drex. I like you man. I think you’re a good poster

But I don’t think you’re doing yourself many favours on this thread.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
so ....... Anyone had a rethink ??

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 04-07-2018, 08:13 PM
Banned by Moderators

Hey kipi.

Last edited by Biggineagle; 04-07-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nope.

You’re still an attention seeking bell.

Next.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:31 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Hey kipi.
You Free?
Old 04-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Nope.

You’re still an attention seeking bell.

Next.
You do know it isnt compulsory to post
on a thread you dislike ?? Unless you can not resist of course.

Old 04-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
You Free?
Not yet

Old 04-07-2018, 08:34 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes.

I dont want you back.

The lack of a Capers thread is my reason.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Yes.

I dont want you back.

The lack of a Capers thread is my reason.
I always knew you were a fickle person Cary.

Old 04-07-2018, 08:40 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
You do know it isnt compulsory to post
on a thread you dislike ?? Unless you can not resist of course.
I think you misunderstand Dribble.

The thread is funny.

You on the other hand...

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
I think you misunderstand Dribble.

The thread is funny.

You on the other hand...
You could always put just me on ignore