Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 10-03-2019, 08:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Has anyone tried to do the 'but your last lot of stickers' thing for the topps PL this season?

I can't find where/ how to buy them online.
The option doesn't seem to be on the website this year although in the album it says you can do it on the website.
I presumed it would be here To view the link you have to Register or Login but as you can see it doesn't have the option.

I emailed them but haven't had a reply.

Any suggestions welcome. I know I can do it by post too but online is (usually) so much easier.

Thanks
Old 10-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
For the premier league sticker album?
I just collect Palace cards and stickers, and so found a seller on ebay selling all the Palace ones for a few quid.

To be fair I can't see the link at UK.TOPPS.COM

Might be that postal (using the form in the book) is the only option since they relaunched their website
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-03-2019, 09:36 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
For the premier league sticker album?
I just collect Palace cards and stickers, and so found a seller on ebay selling all the Palace ones for a few quid.

To be fair I can't see the link at UK.TOPPS.COM

Might be that postal (using the form in the book) is the only option since they relaunched their website
Yeah for the stickers. The album says you can get them from the website - as you have been able to for previous seasons - but they don't actually appear to be available on there. More frustrating is that no one replies to their contact form when I have asked on there twice. Never mind.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:04 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Has anyone tried to do the 'but your last lot of stickers' thing for the topps PL this season?

I can't find where/ how to buy them online.
The option doesn't seem to be on the website this year although in the album it says you can do it on the website.
I presumed it would be here To view the link you have to Register or Login but as you can see it doesn't have the option.

I emailed them but haven't had a reply.

Any suggestions welcome. I know I can do it by post too but online is (usually) so much easier.

Thanks
What numbers are you still in need of from the 18/19 sticker album ?
Old 13-03-2019, 05:17 PM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Match attax extra 18/19

U23. Julian Speroni (Crystal Palace)
U24. Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace)
U25. Connor Wickham (Crystal Palace)
UC10. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace)
BL3. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) BALLERS
FB7. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) FLYING FULL BACK
NS8. Bakary Sako (Crystal Palace)
NS9. Michy Batshuayi (Crystal Palace)
MA13. Vicente Guaita (Crystal Palace) MAN OF MATCH
MA14. Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace) MAN OF MATCH
MTC4. Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Crystal Palace) STARS OF SEASON
Old 14-03-2019, 04:18 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN1509 View Post
What numbers are you still in need of from the 18/19 sticker album ?
Hi Jon,

Do you need any?
Old 14-03-2019, 05:44 PM
still looking

Eddie McGoldrick's tash, I have all the 62 stickers you need .
Can you send me your name/address details via PM, and i'll send them all too you

No need for anything in return
Old 14-03-2019, 07:32 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Eddie McGoldrick's tash, I have all the 62 stickers you need .
Can you send me your name/address details via PM, and i'll send them all too you

No need for anything in return
Really? That is incredibly kind. Happy to send you some kind of payment though.
Old 15-03-2019, 03:13 PM
still looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Really? That is incredibly kind. Happy to send you some kind of payment though.
No payment needed, send me your address details etc in a personal message and i'll get them sent too you
Old 29-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
There's a new card to keep an eye out for in a series by Topps

The series is called "Topps on Demand Premier League inspired by 1977 Footballers"

Basically it is a US exclusive series, and the 5th such series.
Previous series have been Star Wars cards and Garbage Pail Kids cards.

As you might imagine, most of the cards are for players from the 'big 6' clubs, nevertheless there is a Zaha card, which comes in 4 different parallels

The style of the cards is like Topps 1977

"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 29-03-2019, 04:45 PM
still looking

Saw that, but you got on here before me, Just need to find a good supplier to get the Zaha cards
Old 08-04-2019, 02:09 PM
still looking

Luka

Old 08-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Thanks John

Old 22-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Hi John
There's a Benteke Match Attax on demand card this week!

Old 22-04-2019, 12:23 PM
still looking

Quote:
Hi John
There's a Benteke Match Attax on demand card this week!
cheers, been busy,

Old 22-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Collecting Palace tat

No Topps Now cards yet?

Old 22-04-2019, 06:05 PM
still looking

Quote:
No Topps Now cards yet?
Been checking all afternoon, not yet, Hopefully tomorrow afternoon
Old 22-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Been checking all afternoon, not yet, Hopefully tomorrow afternoon
Usually do 3, so probably Everton, Man City and Liverpool anyway

Old 23-04-2019, 02:09 PM
still looking

Topps Now

Benteke

Old 23-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Collecting Palace tat

One goal, two cards lol

(to be fair there were 5 Topps Now cards this week)

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 23-04-2019 at 04:38 PM.