Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-09-2009, 12:14 PM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
Hot Wheels & Leathers - Maz's Dangerous & Exciting Biker Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC
Meant to say Australia, not France.
Pete, are you gonna join Cycle Scum club?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Nah. More up for the motorbike gang.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Certainly one cannot be a member of both the Cycle Scummistas and the Cool Bikers gang.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Administrator

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC
Nah. More up for the motorbike gang.
That'll be you and Maz then. Enjoy
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst
That'll be you and Maz then.
And Dickie.

And Sweetpea.

And RicksBigHonda.

And other dudes as well.

Enjoy indeed.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-09-2009, 01:54 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
When was your last club outing?
Old 09-09-2009, 02:17 PM

Kevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is hereKevin T Sam the man is here
I think we should meet up for a fight
Old 09-09-2009, 02:34 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They're all Hell's Angels so will come tooled up.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:46 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I cant imagine anyone ever describing Maz as "cool" other than Maz himself.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newts G
I've met Maz in real life and, possibly in contradiction to what you might have assumed, like him a lot. However, I have to agree with you here.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 09-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Don't think I described myself as 'cool'.

The whole is greater than the sum of the parts, when it comes to bikers.

When it comes to cyclists the whole is just a lot of pink lycra.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Putting yourself in a self proclaimed "Cool Bikers Gang" is trying to describe yourself as Cool Maz. However now you have put the record straight, you are in agreement with me, totally uncool.

As for lycra maybe you and PK should get together, it sounds like you both share a secret fetish for the stuff.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Putting yourself in a self proclaimed "Cool Bikers Gang" is trying to describe yourself as Cool Maz. However now you have put the record straight, you are in agreement with me, totally uncool.

As for lycra maybe you and PK should get together, it sounds like you both share a secret fetish for the stuff.
Have you now got an image of Maz in Tom Cruise type sunglasses, leaning back on his motorbike, in his leathers, by any chance?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Have you now got an image of Maz in Tom Cruise type sunglasses, leaning back on his motorbike, in his leathers, by any chance?
No, but you go ahead Barbara, whatever floats your boat
Old 09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Putting yourself in a self proclaimed "Cool Bikers Gang" is trying to describe yourself as Cool Maz.
I guess my comment on the holistic difference between constituent elements and their sum whooshed over your head then.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, but you go ahead Barbara, whatever floats your boat
Oh, I haven't, or didn't. I just wondered if you did.

Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003

That is of course the correct mental image.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-09-2009, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz

That is of course the correct mental image.
I thought so.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
I guess my comment on the holistic difference between constituent elements and their sum whooshed over your head then.
I was going to edit my post before your reply, but decided not too. I was going to put in something along the lines of, que some clever penmanship in order to try and make yourself not look a tool again.

However any Gang with you as a part just can't be cool no matter who the other parts are.

Anyway its a nothing argument as "Cool" Bikers Gangs = Father Christmas or The Easter Bunny
Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM

I think maybe Cool Biker Gangs have more interesting things to do and talk about though. Like the size of their engines, where they buy their leathers, etc. and it does seem a bit more exciting speeding off into the sunset on a motorbike.

I'm not being biased. But I do think the word 'Cool' is more appropriate to bikers than cyclists.