Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:36 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Giles Barnes

Before anyone posts a stinging rebuke, I'm aware we have no money & are under an embargo.

However should a significant amount of money come in for Victor & other players, then perhaps we could consider Barnes. Clearly talented, but has suffered with injuries, available on a free in January

To view the link you have to Register or Login

source sky sports
Old 11-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Guns of Navarone

GUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineGUCCI Eagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Fire in the hole.
"The West Stand has a reputation as a party area and we've got to break that. We've put together a series of measures to ensure that those people who want to watch cricket are not disrupted by those who are simply there to have a good time"The Times, back page, Wed 5 Aug 2009
Old 11-12-2009, 05:12 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUCCI Eagle
Fire in the hole.
Ointment. That's what you need.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki
Ointment. That's what you need.
PMSL

Repped.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 11-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
Before anyone posts a stinging rebuke, I'm aware we have no money & are under an embargo.

However should a significant amount of money come in for Victor & other players, then perhaps we could consider Barnes. Clearly talented, but has suffered with injuries, available on a free in January

To view the link you have to Register or Login

source sky sports
Great shout!

Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Great shout Gold. Lets have him.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gold76 again
Old 11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to gold76 again
Ditto!!

Old 11-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
hypothetical of course chaps!

But strikes me as the type of player, who when fit, NW could get the best out of.

Need to lose Mr. M'bargo first though..
Old 11-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Great player when fit (which sadly seems to be never) would take him like a shot providing we could get him on a decent wage deal.

However I guess the main problem now is can we afford the gamble? Can we afford a player who may end up on the treatment table for the most of his time at the club taking money off the club?

He is such a talented player that I remember there talk of him being eyed up by plenty of Premiership clubs, as such any reasonable contract or pay as you play deal would come from a club much more likely to attract then us.

Good shout though!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:13 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
he was meant ot be the next best thing.. ha ha.

media wrong again..
Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Under different financial circumstances he would be a brilliant player to pick up on an 18 month contract. I'd imagine any championship club who have a bit of wedge will look at taking a gamble on him. QPR maybe?
Old 11-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
He has talent but by all accounts is an extremely lazy wanker.

I would be surprised if Warnock went for him, but I suppose he could be worth a short-term contract, ala John Oyster.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
& are under an embargo.
Did I miss it this time around?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ
Did I miss it this time around?
Glad I wasn't just me if you did.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:09 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
We have been in and out of embargos more times this season than I've done the hokey cokey. I thought we weren't embargoed at the moment?

Anyway, Barnes was one of the best players I've seen in the Championship in the last three or four years. If we could we should. Short term, pay as you play deal would suit.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Keeping The Faith

I figured we were back under embargo again?
Sorry if that's not the case!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I figured we were back under embargo again?
Sorry if that's not the case!
I think its a mute point, partly because we could only sign a player not under contract in September at the moment (I think) because there's no transfer or loan activity until January.

Also, pay the player with what? Buttons? I wonder what Fernando De Orneleas is doing right now?

Anyway, we may well be under embargo we've lost count. Good shout on Barnes!
Old 12-12-2009, 11:40 AM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't think we're embargoed at the moment, but will probably be soon.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:27 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
PMSL, wake up & smell the coffee.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!