Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 19-12-2009, 07:41 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Derry to Barnsley ?

We were told by someone from Barnsley(someone who surely should know) that Shaun Derry will be a Barnsley player next season. No surprise if he is talking to clubs under the circumstances.
Old 19-12-2009, 07:48 PM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got enough practice passing to his new team mates today in that case

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 19-12-2009, 07:50 PM

Woodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Heard Barnsley have been sniffing around - no doubt have him lined up on a bosman next summer. The state we're in I doubt we'll even offer him a new contract as coming from Leeds and being an experienced player, he must be on a fair whack.
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by prizesucker

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by prizesucker
Strangely I thought that today. I thought up to a few games ago he was our best player this season. He seems to have suddenly lost his form.
Old 19-12-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodside_CP
Heard Barnsley have been sniffing around - no doubt have him lined up on a bosman next summer. The state we're in I doubt we'll even offer him a new contract as coming from Leeds and being an experienced player, he must be on a fair whack.
It actually sounds like a done deal. A little surprised the guy told us really.
Old 19-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
A blow imo, but he is out of contract in the summer along with Hill & Danny B.
As has been said elsewhere, although they are not the best in terms of flair, they would be missed in terms of effort & bite.
Old 19-12-2009, 08:08 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've always liked Derry - I think he's been a good player for Palace on the whole.

But I'm completely meh about the possibility of him leaving us at the end of this season - his best years are definitely behind him.
Old 20-12-2009, 04:30 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
I doubt that Derry would get in the Barnsley side on his current form.
Old 20-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Mixed feelings about this, he is replaceable in terms of his ability and potential. The fact is we may not be able to actually bring in a player to replace him. I think I make sense to myself! Overall, I'd be disappointed to loose him.
Old 20-12-2009, 05:28 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Not bothered either way.
Old 20-12-2009, 05:34 PM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Would have been bothered a couple of months back, but he really seems to have gone off the boil. I'm not overly bothered if he went to be honest.

Could be a chance for people like Ertl and N'Diaye to stake their claim for a spot. Assuming both are still there when/if Derry goes

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 20-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
Would have been bothered a couple of months back, but he really seems to have gone off the boil. I'm not overly bothered if he went to be honest.

Could be a chance for people like Ertl and N'Diaye to stake their claim for a spot. Assuming both are still there when/if Derry goes
Ertl will do fine
Old 20-12-2009, 05:59 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
If he was going to go, rather he went in Jan and we got a few quid for him. Even 50-100k combined with not paying his wages would make a big difference, and Ertl is more than capable of covering for him
Old 20-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
If he was going to go, rather he went in Jan and we got a few quid for him. Even 50-100k combined with not paying his wages would make a big difference, and Ertl is more than capable of covering for him
As much as I like Ertl, i'm not sure he is. I think Derry's positional discipline is far superior to Ertl's; although that may be something he can learn by playing the role.
Old 20-12-2009, 06:21 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail
I doubt that Derry would get in the Barnsley side on his current form.
Well he gets into ours easily enough on current form and I didn't see too much yesterday to think Barnsley are a better team than Palace.

I'm not sure if Derry will go or not, there will be a lot of water to pass under the bridge between now and the end of the season. What is for sure, if he left now we would miss his leadership as well as his ability. I always wonder with Derry if you don't know what you have got until it has gone.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!
Old 20-12-2009, 06:30 PM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandowneagle
What is for sure, if he left now we would miss his leadership as well as his ability. I always wonder with Derry if you don't know what you have got until it has gone.
I have you right there.Derry is definately replaceble as a player,but we would miss his presence on the pitch.
Old 21-12-2009, 08:49 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
These rumours could be true . I like derry but the last 4 or 5 games he has been well below par . His mind could be elsewhere .
Old 21-12-2009, 08:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
I wouldn't mind him leaving. Maybe we could get a real Warnock type player like Mahon of QPR. Contract ends this summer too.
Old 21-12-2009, 09:00 AM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought Derry played well Sat, and the idea thatv Ertl is anywhere near good enough to replace him is laughable. I'm resigned to everyone leaving TBH.