Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-01-2010, 08:44 AM

Palace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bring Dougie home

1 last stint, classy appearances of the bench, would be very cheap, cheap wages, turn games around

Come home....
Old 22-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
No.

Coaching, yes.

Playing, no.

Move along

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-01-2010, 08:52 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We let him go because he couldn't cut it at this level any more (sad to say), why would he be of benefit now he's even older?
Old 22-01-2010, 08:54 AM

Palace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wiser with age, he would in no way play a huge role, but still has it to come on with 20 mins to go and change a game.
Old 22-01-2010, 08:57 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
nope. He couldn't. Why stop a younger player from the Academy developing by giving way to sentiment?

He's a legend. We all love him. But when he left he couldn't cut it anymore. It was the right time, and is barely playing now. Move on

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Wont happen, nor should it, until he comes back in a coaching capacity at least
Old 22-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Rebel
Wiser with age, he would in no way play a huge role, but still has it to come on with 20 mins to go and change a game.
Yeah, because we can afford that right now can't we. Lets sign an old player just because we like him.

How many games has he played at Southend this season?

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I'd rather have memories of Dougie being one of the best strikers we've ever had than of someone getting abuse off of certain sections of our fans because he cannot cut it at this level anymore.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Doug is my hero, but he should not be coming back to play for us. As a coach though I truly believe he will have a part to play at this club in the future. Him coaching the forwards, Aki the defence, what a dream team.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:22 AM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No thanks
Old 22-01-2010, 09:28 AM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
To quote John MacEnroe - 'you can't be serious'!!!!!!
Why not Shipps, Wrighty and Brighty as well............
Old 22-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clapham Grand
No thanks
Don't be so cold this isn't some random feller from Port Vale!
Old 22-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Why ruin the memory.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal
To quote John MacEnroe - 'you can't be serious'!!!!!!
Why not Shipps, Wrighty and Brighty as well............
I think Ian Walsh and Don Rodgers could do a job for us, keep them on the bench, bring them on with 5 minutes to go, you never know.

Old 22-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Neil Shipperley is available on a free and has been looking after himself
Old 22-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Yes.................as the next manager.
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords Eagle
We let him go because he couldn't cut it at this level any more (sad to say), why would he be of benefit now he's even older?
Disagree. I think he has more class in his left nutsack than Lee who has the speed of an old cart horse and the turning circle of my old Morris Minor
Old 22-01-2010, 09:51 AM
Snidey little rat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakite
Disagree. I think he had more class in his left nutsack than Lee who has the speed of an old cart horse and the turning circle of my old Morris Minor
EFA

Old 22-01-2010, 09:57 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakite
Disagree. I think he has more class in his left nutsack than Lee who has the speed of an old cart horse and the turning circle of my old Morris Minor
Have you seen Lee play this season?
Old 22-01-2010, 09:59 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Have you seen Lee play this season?
At lot of our fans look but they do not see.