Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 22-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve
SANTANDER - THE SPANISH S*** BANK

Abbey now Santander has always come near the bottom of Customer service surveys - Which is interesting as their new corporate LOGo looks like a pile of steaming dog shit.............

Maybe RBS should change their logo to a flushing toilet ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shapeimage_1.jpg (8.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Shit SANTANDER.jpg (8.0 KB, 9 views)

"Hey mister do ya like Dags ? "

"Dags what the feck are Dags ?"

"We want to be free..to be free and have a good time, and get off our faces on acid,thats what we want"
Old 22-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quite
Old 22-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
another hilarious and purposeful thread from the curve.
Old 22-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
And based on a totally false proposition.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 22-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Crap Clique member

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Been with Santander for 4 years, never had a problem.

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:09 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I know he is a nice fellah
Old 22-01-2010, 09:20 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
RBS is the best bank ever.
Old 22-01-2010, 09:51 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkblazey_cpfc sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I quite like that Santander advert with Lewis Hamilton in. That boy was so amazed to see him sitting on that lego bridge, aww so sweet.
That is all.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:14 PM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Been with the abbey since 1984; 3 mortgages, bank account, savings account & never a problem. Can only speak as you find.
Old 22-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Premiership 2019/20

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You should all join one of the Lloyds Banking Group Banks; my shares need a boost; that is all
Old 22-01-2010, 10:32 PM

Herr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerr Colonpharter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the curve
Abbey now Santander has always come near the bottom of Customer service surveys - Which is interesting as their new corporate LOGo looks like a pile of steaming dog shit.............

Maybe RBS should change their logo to a flushing toilet ?
CORRECT: they are a crap bank (in my experience) certainly compared with HSBC.

INCORRECT: they are not a new bank and neither is their logo.
Old 22-01-2010, 11:17 PM
Banned by Moderators

the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve the curve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
And based on a totally false proposition.
No its fact. Their customer service is appalling

"Hey mister do ya like Dags ? "

"Dags what the feck are Dags ?"

"We want to be free..to be free and have a good time, and get off our faces on acid,thats what we want"
Old 22-01-2010, 11:57 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
24 years man and boy, no problems at all
Old 24-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Stark Raving Normal

Bangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBangkok Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For me ringing Santander means being kept on hold for ages, before being put through to an Indian who can't understand what you say and only responds with stock answers. Although they seem to have call centres in Ireland now too. It's expensive being put on hold for ages when you're calling from overseas.

I've banked with them for years but am gonna switch to someone else, too many bad customer service experiences. And living in Africa my expectations aren't high.
Old 02-04-2010, 10:51 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are a bunch of idiots.

They have mucked up my ISA payment for 2009/2010
Old 02-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Yeah, awful company. I did the kids CTFs via them and they have been rubbish
Old 02-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBarbara4003 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Yeah, awful company. I did the kids CTFs via them and they have been rubbish
I transferred my ISA money into their central account, and they 'lost' it and didn't pay it into my account. Now I've missed the 5th April deadline.

There's more to it than that, but suffice to say they are a bunch of to**ers.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Registered Offender

palacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacemaniac : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They gave me a netbook