Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 06-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Je Suis Un Funky Homme

peagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
RAPING AND PILLAGING, WARNOCK STYLE

This is going to break my heart more than anything, more than administration, more than Fonte and Moses leaving, more than being forced into a relegation battle, more than Warnock abandoning us, more than his rubbish about still loving Palace and watching our fans get suckered in, this is what he's really about. So let's start the list as today, it has been informally and somewhat unofficially announced that the systematic raping of our squad has begun with one of my favourites:

THE LIST:

Clint Hill ?

Please Brendan, whoever's in charge, players, there's more in this than money...

"ANYWHERE BUT QPR"
Old 06-05-2010, 06:37 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by peagle
This is going to break my heart more than anything, more than administration, more than Fonte and Moses leaving, more than being forced into a relegation battle, more than Warnock abandoning us, more than his rubbish about still loving Palace and watching our fans get suckered in, this is what he's really about. So let's start the list as today, it has been informally and somewhat unofficially announced that the systematic raping of our squad has begun with one of my favourites:

THE LIST:

Clint Hill ?

Please Brendan, whoever's in charge, players, there's more in this than money...

"ANYWHERE BUT QPR"

Hill is not the future, he has got progressively worse IMHO. We'll certainly need to replace him, but I am sure we can pick up a better left back.

If QPR want to buy our best players, they know it'll have to be at an inflated price because of whats happened. It's not nice to see, but if it means our club survives, then so be it.

We finished mid-table the season before last with a generally poor squad (Kuqi top scorer says enough). There is no reason why we can't consolidate again next season.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:03 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
To be honest, if players have to go, in many ways I'm not bothered where they end up. First and foremost I want the best deal for the club. On a secondary level, I want the players who've done so well for us to get the best deal they can for themselves.

If those requirements are best met by selling players to QPR, so be it. There's no club or manager I dislike so much that I would want to see us compromise our chances of survival to spite them !
Old 06-05-2010, 07:23 PM

drizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behinddrizzt will leave the TV and the radio behind
Whilst i liked Hill and appreciate he always gave 100% on the pitch he was a centre back being played at left back and probably on a fair wage.

IMO easily replaced with a player on less wages.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:58 PM
BBS NFL CHAMP 2012 & 2014

CPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC BORN &BRED : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I fear this is going to be a long summer for palace
Old 06-05-2010, 08:23 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC BORN &BRED
I fear this is going to be a long summer for palace
Thank god we've got the World Cup to distract us somewhat

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 06-05-2010, 08:39 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't see too much money being splashed in the summer by Championship clubs. QPR we know will be the biggest spenders by far.

Warnock will know the worth of our players more than anyone and we are likely to get more from them. I hope that we can keep both Danns and Ambrose,but at the moment will settle for having one of them in August to hopefully start our season under new ownership.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:44 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have said it before so i'll say it again, anywhere but QPR!
Old 06-05-2010, 08:46 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
NW can have anyone as long as Ambrose, Danns, Speroni and Clyne are still here.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Premiership 2019/20

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has Clint actually gone then, or is it unsubstantiated rumour?
Old 06-05-2010, 08:55 PM
playing 4-4-2

gadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgadford4th came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The worry is not Clint Hill leaving, it's replacing Clint Hill
Old 06-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Premiership 2019/20

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadford4th
The worry is not Clint Hill leaving, it's replacing Clint Hill
Why would we need to replace him if isn't leaving?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:30 PM

Dubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravityDubai Palace has found the source of gravity
Saw Shaun Derry's Audi in my local garage in Keston still with his private plate on it. Is he staying at Palace and can't afford it anymore or moving on and getting more money for new car or just celebrating and treating himself?
Old 06-05-2010, 09:38 PM

grovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkgrovesy sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I'm just going to shut my eyes and ears, cross my fingers and hope for the best until August......

It's perfectly understandable if players would want stability and to jump ship at this time - particularly those out of contract or with a year left - however there must be some value in waiting as long as possible for the take over to develop - the longer that takes the more difficult our task next year, it could eclipse this season by some distance if there is no positive movement soon...

As for Clint - I thought he had decided to leave long ago and has sold his house, supposedly because both he and his wife are homesick - so why go to QPR? Makes about as much sense as Dowie's logic.........
Old 08-05-2010, 11:35 AM

montstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontstar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Neil Warnock lines up Neil Danns as he plots first raid on former club Crystal Palace

By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 11:53 PM on 7th May 2010

* Comments (0)
* Add to My Stories

Danns is the man: Scott Dann was sent off in the penultimate game of the season

Neil Warnock is poised to return to his old club Crystal Palace to sign Neil Danns in a £1.5million deal for Queens Park Rangers.

The 27-year-old was one of Palace’s few beacons of light in a otherwise dismal season that saw them just escape relegation and enter administration.

Warnock is keen to add his goalscoring ability to his midfield after he notched nine goals for Palace last term..

Read more: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Steve Jobs
Old 08-05-2010, 11:53 AM

Fat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFat Andy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't get how NW getting in Hill is classed as raping and pillaging our club. Isn't he out of contract?
Old 08-05-2010, 12:02 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's just chillout till something actually happens.

Can't see any players being sold in the next few weeks until either

1. The takeover's gone pearshaped or
2. A new manager is appointed and he decides in association with the new board who he wants to keep
Old 08-05-2010, 12:08 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montstar
F*ckin hell
Old 08-05-2010, 12:10 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by montstar
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Neil Warnock lines up Neil Danns as he plots first raid on former club Crystal Palace

By Sportsmail Reporter
Last updated at 11:53 PM on 7th May 2010

* Comments (0)
* Add to My Stories

Neil Warnock is poised to return to his old club Crystal Palace to sign Neil Danns in a £1.5million deal for Queens Park Rangers.

The 27-year-old was one of Palace’s few beacons of light in a otherwise dismal season that saw them just escape relegation and enter administration.

Warnock is keen to add his goalscoring ability to his midfield after he notched nine goals for Palace last term..

Read more: To view the link you have to Register or Login
so pathetically poor that it angers me. Scott Dann is a Birmingham City centre half.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
so pathetically poor that it angers me.
Me too. I know people make mistakes but its embarrasing.

The other massive fails that journos seem to do is putting the wrong pictures up.

Usually with the black lads. The amount of times I've seen a report about someone like Jobi McAnuff with of Lewis Grabban