Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-06-2010, 01:48 PM

Big Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBig Guns : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lloyd Sam

To view the link you have to Register or Login

PS3 Gamertag Bunz69
Old 28-06-2010, 01:50 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
He will come here. London is his home. Fantastic signing if we get him.
Old 28-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
And he was born in Leeds (albeit he moved away sharpish!) and Leeds are after him.........so not his real home then........just his current abode

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 28-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Wouldn't be unhappy with this at all
Old 28-06-2010, 01:55 PM
We are staying up

hamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldhamge was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle
And he was born in Leeds and Leeds are after him.........so not his real home then........
Oh...i thought he was london boy.
Old 28-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Uzi Lover

Boyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down lowBoyandy will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle
And he was born in Leeds (albeit he moved away sharpish!) and Leeds are after him.........so not his real home then........just his current abode
Depends on how much you trust Wikipedia I guess. Says he moved to London when he was two months old.

Doubt he really had that much time to get used to the place!
Old 28-06-2010, 01:59 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
4 goals and 10 assists last season, on a free would be a good option wide.
Old 28-06-2010, 02:02 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wonder how many more we'll be linked with come the end of the day?!
Old 28-06-2010, 02:02 PM
gumnut cottage

foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!foxinthebox has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
not a massive fan of him but a free on low wages might be alright, 2 yr deal or something

says he made his debut against us the day we got relegated from the prem.
Old 28-06-2010, 02:04 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeH
I wonder how many more we'll be linked with come the end of the day?!
Its nice to be linked with getting players in, wonder when we will be linked with paying a sensible fee for a player and then actually sign them?
Old 28-06-2010, 02:07 PM

Casablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldCasablancas was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
He had an interview with Sky Sports a few days ago about being out of contract and his plans for the future:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-06-2010, 02:07 PM
We are staying up

SLP seem to be on top of things!
Old 28-06-2010, 02:12 PM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Big fan of Lloyd Sam - hope he does join. Wide right, can cross, can score goals not super quick but not a milk float either.

Would be happy with this signing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 28-06-2010, 02:23 PM

LeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeH : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Its nice to be linked with getting players in, wonder when we will be linked with paying a sensible fee for a player and then actually sign them?
very true

surely this couldn't be another Charlton diamond about to slip through their fingers and into the grateful arms of Palace?
Old 28-06-2010, 02:26 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Would be a great signing but Leeds? Big big club. Plus... He was born in Leeds

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 28-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Paddy, Ambrose and then Sam - are we Charlton's QPR?
Old 28-06-2010, 02:28 PM

Eddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfactionEddie'S Dad can't get no satisfaction
If its true, then let's hope that it works out as well as our last free transfer from Charlton !
Old 28-06-2010, 02:29 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman
Paddy, Ambrose and then Sam - are we Charlton's QPR?
No, the clown players improve when they join us. For those who've left for Raynes Park Queenies the only way is downhill.
Old 28-06-2010, 02:30 PM

hoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landhoskingt is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
For information on Lloyd Sam... To view the link you have to Register or Login ...

Yes someone has made a website dedicated to the life of Lloyd Sam

"If you show enough houses, you learn all the tricks. Every realtor is just a ninja with a blazer. The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues all over the place, but not me. I'm completely clueless."
Old 28-06-2010, 02:34 PM
Occasional Member

PJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePJJY : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Dont really rate him to be honest.