Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 14-07-2010, 07:26 PM

Ashleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandAshleyno1son is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Clyne and Ambrose could go?

Crystal Palace are ready to sell fullback Nathaniel Clyne.

The Mirror says new manager George Burley has since been told he must rely on free transfers to rebuild the squad and he is now willing to listen to offers for Clyne and striker Darren Ambrose.

Birmingham City remain in dialogue about signing Clyne.

Brum have had one bid of around 750,00 rejected for Clyne but want the starlet as Stephen Carr's long-term replacement.

Anyone else heard this?
Old 14-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Once a Mascot

Palaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceand30 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
AATOT

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-07-2010, 07:35 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
James Nursey
Sports Reporter, Age 30. I am a sports reporter for the Daily Mirror based in the Midlands. My day- to-day responsibilities generally revolve around covering the region's football clubs. I am based in Birmingham but I also report on golf for the paper and various other sports. I hope to bring Mirror Sport readers regular exclusives on football stories using my contacts in the game. Before joining the Mirror in 2006, I worked in local newspapers for The Birmingham Post and The Argus in Sussex. I have made it my mission to try and unsettle young Clyne all summer as I am a bitter Brighton fan. Unfortunately he seems to be made of stronger stuff and better advised than other players i have tried to unsettle in the past.

EFA

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 14-07-2010, 07:45 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i have it on good authority that the stumbling block with the Clyne move is that the interested clubs (brum/aston villa) won't offer all the cash up front.
the amount of money discussed is 2.5m
I have also been told that Clyne is happy staying at Palace.
Old 14-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
James Nursey
Sports Reporter, Age 30. I am a sports reporter for the Daily Mirror based in the Midlands. My day- to-day responsibilities generally revolve around covering the region's football clubs. I am based in Birmingham but I also report on golf for the paper and various other sports. I hope to bring Mirror Sport readers regular exclusives on football stories using my contacts in the game. Before joining the Mirror in 2006, I worked in local newspapers for The Birmingham Post and The Argus in Sussex. I have made it my mission to try and unsettle young Clyne all summer as I am a bitter Brighton fan. Unfortunately he seems to be made of stronger stuff and better advised than other players i have tried to unsettle in the past. Oh and also, I am a c*nt.

EFFA
Old 14-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyno1son

Brum have had one bid of around 750,00 rejected for Clyne but want the starlet as Stephen Carr's long-term replacement.
Well that is an insult FU@@ off brum you cheapskates. A replacement for Carr a dodgy kneed half the player he was.

Piss off FFS
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 14-07-2010, 07:49 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Sure that article is old, the latest bid was over that ammount