Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-03-2002, 04:48 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Transfer Deadline Day

With the ominous day approaching, If you were the manager what would you do?

What kind of players and who should we be looking at, loans or permanants, and should anybody be sold??
Old 25-03-2002, 08:16 AM
Nice!

Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?Thatch knows a lot of things that you don't - wanna hear some?
Wouldn't worry about it - just sack Francis
Old 25-03-2002, 08:29 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
A really lazy striker who scores 25 a season. No. No. Wrong thread. I think we've got the type of players we need but the mix isn't quite working yet.

We should look at buying a "glue" player, who unites his teammates. I think what we need most, ironically, is either a real worker to anchor the midfield or a flair player to open things up with his passing. I think we've got players already who can do this (Aki is the former and Julian the latter) but neither is the glue to hold it together at present.

The player whom I believe can fill this role for us has been suffering from injury and out of the picture right through our dismal run. Come back, Kit.
Old 25-03-2002, 01:20 PM
The Seventh Son

Scoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScoot : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The lad Byfield from Walsall.
He and O'Conner ran the middle on Saturday,
Old 25-03-2002, 02:23 PM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was personaly thinking the same, about getting that "glue" midfilder!

We should also complete the permanant signing of Murphy, or extend his loan for the season, but with all sheff utd's susspensions this might be quite difficult!!
Old 25-03-2002, 04:01 PM
Anonymous Coward

I'd like to see us sign Murphy - can you imagine how strong a centre back pairing of him and Popovic would be?
Unfortunately, he would be available on a Bosman at the end of the season so I can't see us paying money for him now
I'd also like to see Paul Merson join us on loan (I'm not sure about a long term commitment) to the end of the season even if that meant losing Hayden.

Old 25-03-2002, 04:10 PM
Anonymous Coward

Outgoing moves I'd like to see on Transfer deadline day:

Hopkin to Brighton - Free (They deserve him)
Rubins to Anywhere that had never seen him but heard that Arsenal wanted him 2 yrs ago for several million quid (Just to raise some dosh)
The moaning bloke who sits behind me in the Whitehorse a job relocation to Glasgow.

That'll do for starters

Old 26-03-2002, 02:34 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
I would still like to see all the main players fit. At least it would give us, And the manager, a better view of it.
Old 26-03-2002, 02:37 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Quote:
Originally posted by Bumgas
Outgoing moves I'd like to see on Transfer deadline day:

Hopkin to Brighton - Free (They deserve him)

I've heard that Burger King have an opening for a food-taster.

Otherwise Hopkin to anyone that will have him.

Byfield is a striker btw - so no real need for him.
Old 26-03-2002, 03:00 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pete eagle
[B]

I've heard that Burger King have an opening for a food-taster.

ROFL, ROFL, LOL.

Best post of the day.
Old 26-03-2002, 03:18 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
why thank you kind sir.
Old 26-03-2002, 04:02 AM
Digitally Remastered

Burger King asking for a food taster hey, i might have to apply for that!
Old 26-03-2002, 04:07 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally posted by pete eagle
why thank you kind sir.
Agh, Trolley alert?
Old 27-03-2002, 12:56 AM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by biggus mickus

Agh, Trolley alert?
Biggus,

My good self is very much alert !
Old 27-03-2002, 01:39 AM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
we need 2-3 players - a midfielder a defender and maybe a second midfielder - i would like to see murphy be the defender
Old 27-03-2002, 01:49 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
I doubt very much if Jordan will allow Francis to spend any of his money
Old 27-03-2002, 04:26 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell
Can everyone please post anything to do with talk about Palace transfers in this thread today or tomorrow please. Cheers
Old 27-03-2002, 06:15 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo ?
we need 2-3 players - a midfielder a defender and maybe a second midfielder - i would like to see murphy be the defender
Can't see us signing Murphy - we have him on loan until two games from the end of the season and Symons and Popovic should be fit by then. Sheff Utd wanted 250K for him - that's a bit much for two games as he is on a free at the end of the season. I would imagine that it is all sown up for then if he is going to stay.
Old 27-03-2002, 06:34 PM
Rollercoaster rider

RednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRednBlue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Trolley

Biggus,

My good self is very much alert !
The world needs lerts
Old 28-03-2002, 12:40 AM
I only hate Charlton

Boris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another day
Quote:
Originally posted by Scoot
The lad Byfield from Walsall.
I'll second that suggestion. He's the reason we didn't get three points at the Bescott this season.