Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 13-04-2002, 10:34 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Freedman to be sold to Watford

Please teel me this isn't true...Capital Gold said this that Freedman was dropped and could be on his way to Watford...presumably for about 500K
Old 13-04-2002, 10:35 PM
Help me!

IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!IWCW the return knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
no!
Old 13-04-2002, 10:36 PM
Holmesdale what a stand

Holmesdale Boy is playing for a contract
500 K
And were buying rivaldo for a million
Old 13-04-2002, 10:37 PM

hellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
oh **** please god no
Old 13-04-2002, 10:39 PM
Gibbon with a ribbon

TommyEagle is playing for a contract
This is utter rubbish. Doug was not in the squad today because he was injured - a groin strain.
Old 13-04-2002, 10:45 PM
Asta La Vista Doggies

jordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejordanismygod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Francis said it was a hamstring injury!
Some musicians are meant to be heard but not seen - merely an auditory experience and nothing more. Berlin's IAMX, on the other hand, isnt merely a band... it's an event - a full-on aural and visual attack with the dynamic and inimitable Chris Corner (of Sneaker Pimps) leading the charge.
Old 13-04-2002, 10:46 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Re: Freedman to be sold to Watford

Quote:
Originally posted by eaglejez
Please teel me this isn't true...Capital Gold said this that Freedman was dropped and could be on his way to Watford...presumably for about 500K
Don't you mean Capital Old? One day he's going to Spurs, the next its Watford; Vialli to Juve anyone?
Old 13-04-2002, 10:46 PM
54 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did Capital Gold offer any evidence at all that this is true?
Old 13-04-2002, 11:02 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If this absurd rumour is true then it will be the last nail in the coffin for Francis as our manager, I would walk over broken glass to get TF out of our club before he does the nearest thing to treason this club has ever seen. Even Bruce walking out to join Birmingham would be nothing compared to TF selling Freedman.. TF is a **** of the highest order and he goes before Dougie all day long.
He makes me laugh, when he joins the club he says that he would have got Brum promoted if he had Dougie/Clint but there is every chance that if he is still in charge at the beginning of next season (god help us) he could have sold both of them, just to finance the donkeys he wants to bring in.
If he had any decency he would resign before he can cause any further damage to our club.
Old 13-04-2002, 11:02 PM

Two-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwo-Tone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
LLcoolSteve, who knows Dougie, said that it was definitely a hamstrig injury so no need to panic
Old 13-04-2002, 11:06 PM
Wild and Peaceful

Adrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAdrian has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
If this absurd rumour is true then it will be the last nail in the coffin for Francis as our manager, I would walk over broken glass to get TF out of our club before he does the nearest thing to treason this club has ever seen. Even Bruce walking out to join Birmingham would be nothing compared to TF selling Freedman.. TF is a **** of the highest order and he goes before Dougie all day long.
He makes me laugh, when he joins the club he says that he would have got Brum promoted if he had Dougie/Clint but there is every chance that if he is still in charge at the beginning of next season (god help us) he could have sold both of them, just to finance the donkeys he wants to bring in.
If he had any decency he would resign before he can cause any further damage to our club.
Oh how I agree with every word.

Freedman to Watford? There's no smoke without fire - but journalists will be journalists.......
Old 13-04-2002, 11:55 PM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Francis said that he expected to be questioned about Morrison and couldn't believe it when he was told of the Freedman story.

Watford are trying to unload players because they've overspent gambling on going back up to the Premier - I hardly think they can afford to sign a player of Dougie's ability and likely wages.

And I hesitate to say this after what Bruce did to us but why would Dougie want to go there anyway?

I would have been worried if he wasn't there for the lap of honour but he was and he looked happy enough to me.
Old 13-04-2002, 11:59 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by TommyEagle
This is utter rubbish. Doug was not in the squad today because he was injured - a groin strain.
Hopefully this is just rubbish journalism at its worst but it makes me sick that this sort of stuff goes out on the air......I personally think that Francis would never sell Freedman...I was just worried it would be another "falling out with the new manager..." episode..a la Jamie Pollock....
Old 14-04-2002, 12:07 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Gooders
[B
And I hesitate to say this after what Bruce did to us but why would Dougie want to go there anyway?

. [/B]
Two words for you:

TREVOR FRANCIS
Old 14-04-2002, 12:07 AM

Miss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is PalaceMiss Dee is loud, is proud, is Palace
I spoke to the man himself outside the ground after the game and told him all the rumours id been hearing (Tottenham and Watford) and he told me and the rest of us that he is signing a new contract this summer. I really dont think we've got anything to worry about.

I reckon Dougie loves crystal palace as much as we love him

ok maybe not quite as much as i love him
Old 14-04-2002, 12:10 AM

Big Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Quote:
Originally posted by jordanismygod
Francis said it was a hamstring injury!
It is his hamstring I can tell you that he had to have two scans on it to ensure that it was just a pull and not a tear. Luckily it is a pull and he should take 4 weeks to be fit again.

Again I say to you all that the media are going to have there day now the end of the season is upon us with speculation mounting all the time on the ins & outs of the beloved Palace. All I can say is Dougie is staying with Palace he has a contract that commits him to the club and is looking to sign an improved one in the summer

Whoever started this rumor needs their head examined

Dougie 21 goals sold for 500k As If
Old 14-04-2002, 12:22 AM

Illeagel is playing for a contract
Was there any truth in Dougie going up to Francis with a petition signed by the players saying that they were unhappy with his style of play and management.

Apparently the rumour went that Francis demanded DF be transfer listed, which Jordan refused but compromised by dropping him??

any truth in this???
Old 14-04-2002, 12:47 AM

Big Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineBig Bird keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Quote:
Originally posted by Illeagel
Was there any truth in Dougie going up to Francis with a petition signed by the players saying that they were unhappy with his style of play and management.

Apparently the rumour went that Francis demanded DF be transfer listed, which Jordan refused but compromised by dropping him??

any truth in this???
Have not heard that one but I think you will find that the Captain would have had to have done something like that.

Also I would have thought that all the players would have probaly refused to have let Francis drop a player for doing something that was a team decision.

Dougie was dropped a few games back by his own admission he had not been playing as well as he knew he could.
Im surprised no one picked up on last weeks spat between Clinton and TF but hey there you go we will leave that for a rainy day
Old 14-04-2002, 12:55 AM
Anonymous Coward

Re: Freedman to be sold to Watford

Quote:
Originally posted by eaglejez
This is utter bollox. In fact its laughable, better than the scary Tottenham one. Watford have no money and are selling their best players and we why would we sell him for 500k if we could get at least 3mill for him AT LEAST!
Old 14-04-2002, 01:18 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
I'm not a TF fan but I will be soon - if only in sympathy for all the crap rumours he has to rebut in press conferences. Today we should have been celebrating Palace playing as well we did earlier this season. For anyone bothered to read the threads from yesterday would have seen that Freedman had been injured in training. (And though I say it myself one ROB said that Rubins and Routledge would both get on the pitch today.)

Where do you think lazy journos get their stories from? From sites like this. Stop imagining the worse guys