Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 28-05-2002, 01:00 AM
I only hate Charlton

Boris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another day
World Cup Can You Kick It Fantasy Football

Can You Kick It? have started world cup fantasy football. I've set up a league for Palace fans. Use this code davidjmccrea@aol.com_53159 to join it.
Old 28-05-2002, 01:05 AM
The Time Has Come...!

kit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekit82 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Whats the webpage?
Old 28-05-2002, 01:43 PM
I only hate Charlton

Boris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another dayBoris the charltonhater will last through forever and another day
Oops! To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-05-2002, 02:27 PM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So what do we have to do to join?
Old 28-05-2002, 04:25 PM
I only hate Charlton

Quote:
Originally posted by the_next_matt_jansen
So what do we have to do to join?
(1) You'll need a 'Can You Kick It?' account first, so if you don't have one register.

(2) Then login in and pick your team.

(3) Once you have selected your team click on the link to My Leagues and use the code davidjmccrea@aol.com_53159 to join the CPFC BBS league.
Old 28-05-2002, 05:04 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in!

Sunny Fan - Hope you're joining up to gain revenge!!
Old 28-05-2002, 05:20 PM
Tubby Member

King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I've joined!! My team's sh!t though
Old 28-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in. Seems like you cant look at other players teams so here's mine:

G - De Vleiger
D - Lucio Thuram Helveg
M - Duff Gronkjaer Totti Izmailov
A - Vassell Henry Sonck

Bench - Geremi Kaka + 3.5m

Might change it later though.. Do you have to make daily changes to get games/points from players on your bench if someone in your team isnt playing or what? I dont trust that autosubs thing as it proceeded to stick Henry and Totti on the bench. Oi! No!
Old 28-05-2002, 05:54 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
think you'll be able to see other teams on Friday after the France game has kicked off

For what it's worth mine is

Kahn

Cannovaro
Nesta

Ortega (c)
Stanic
Gronkjaer
Hargreaves
Ballack

Ronaldo
Trezeguet
Raul
Old 28-05-2002, 05:59 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar
I'm in!

Sunny Fan - Hope you're joining up to gain revenge!!
Massive congrats by the way, I'll get you a beer next season, think you deserve it.
I'll be away over much of the WC so will struggle to update; is it a competition where you change players lots or enter one team and that's it?
Old 28-05-2002, 10:02 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is hereThe Omen Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Fan

Massive congrats by the way, I'll get you a beer next season, think you deserve it.
I'll be away over much of the WC so will struggle to update; is it a competition where you change players lots or enter one team and that's it?
You can enter one team and leave it. No good if the team the player plays for gets knocked out though!

I'm gonna have to find a internet machine on my travels!
Old 29-05-2002, 03:13 PM

Twyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTwyford Bee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I probably shouldn't join your league as I'm not even a Palace fan, but my team on there is:

Buffon

Lebouf
Lizarazu
Nadal

Simeone
Juninho
Hargreaves
Rui Costa
Izmailov

Ronaldinho
Nuno Gomes

Subs: Onopko & Suker

Which came to exactly 100 million (assuming the prices are in millions, of course).
Old 29-05-2002, 03:33 PM

Cheers Sunny Fan, think I won it more by luck than judgement though!

If you're not around for the last 16 onwards then reckon you'll struggle as you'll need to change quite a few players as teams get knocked out.

From the semis onwards you can have up to 5 players from any one team (only 2 per team to begin with) so imagine you'll have to make quite a few changes.
Old 29-05-2002, 03:34 PM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
this is my team

1: Buffon

2: Thuram 3: Nesta 4: Couto

5: Gallardo 6: Kily Gonzales 7: Gronkjaer 8: Beckham (C) 9: Acuna

10: Owen 11: Morrison
Old 29-05-2002, 03:38 PM
pura vida

Sunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSunny Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar
Cheers Sunny Fan, think I won it more by luck than judgement though!

If you're not around for the last 16 onwards then reckon you'll struggle as you'll need to change quite a few players as teams get knocked out.

From the semis onwards you can have up to 5 players from any one team (only 2 per team to begin with) so imagine you'll have to make quite a few changes.
Back just as the second round matches start, bt have stacks to do before leaving tomorrow. If I get the time I'll enter a team, if not we can wait for the league one next year. Still can't believe that at one point this year I was 7th out of over 100,000 teams!
Old 29-05-2002, 03:39 PM
Tubby Member

King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!King Tubby knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Buffon

Chamot Ferdinand

Mendietta Ballack Holland Totti(c) Duff

Vassell Trezeguet Boksic

Radebe
Umit

Vassell's a bargain at 6million i think , and Clinton's valued at 7million, not five! wahoo!
Old 29-05-2002, 03:59 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
My side is:

Kahn

Xavier
Maldini
Laursen

J Cole
Totti
Duff
Scholes
Jones

Raul
Henry

Subs:

Ndour
Clinton
Old 29-05-2002, 04:15 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm in!

my team is:
Riccardo (Portugal)
Lucio (Brazil)
Laursen (Denmark)
Thuram (France)
Cannavaro (Italy)
Simeone (Argentina)
Nakata (Japan)
Figo (C) (Portugal)
Valeron (Spain)
Ronaldinho (Brazil)
Montella (Italy)

subs:
Morrison (Eire)
Hargreaves (England)
Old 29-05-2002, 04:25 PM
I only hate Charlton

My team is:
1: Barthez (France)
2: Cafu (Brazil)
3: Roberto Carlos (Brazil)
4: Ziege (Germany)
5: Hierro (Spain)
6: Hargreaves (England)
7: Totti (Italy)
8: Takashi (Japan)
9: Park Ji-sung (South Korea)
10: Crespo (Argentina)
11: Hakan Sukur (Turkey)

Subs:
Frings (Germany)
Morrison (Palace)

Value 98.5
Old 01-06-2002, 06:45 PM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethe_next_matt_jansen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well, I got a couple of points for Ballack, but I didnt have Holland in my first team!
Will now of course.