Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Line of Duty-BBC crime thriller (SPOILERS).

Bloody hell.

Just watched episode 2 and never saw that last scene coming. Up until that moment I had thought it very good with a top notch cast of British character actors, quite a strong story line and already with a few twists and turns. Good viewing and good value.

But then that happens. Left me going 'wow'. Aint had that from a BBC crime drama for a while. Just shows that you dont need all the moody stuff and clever camera angles when you have a strong cast allied with a good script. Looking forward to the rest very much.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:32 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
I am watching it too excellent, loved the ending.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loving this show - really hard to see where it's going to go!

Officially other mother to Jonny Williams!
Old 12-07-2012, 11:58 AM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I saw the first episide and was unusually captivated by it - rarely am I so by anything on TV. You've reminded me to watch the second episode on iPlayer. Well done.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:01 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks
I saw the first episide and was unusually captivated by it - rarely am I so by anything on TV. You've reminded me to watch the second episode on iPlayer. Well done.
Well worth watching but you have two episodes to catch up on...... The thing I like is there are a number of very open issues out there which could take the programme in any direction without giving the game away too Tasty
Old 12-07-2012, 03:08 PM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was impressed as around 5 minutes from the end of Episode 2 I thought this is too fast paced to make the story last 6 episodes.................then boom!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've seen the first two episodes and loved them.

My gut feeling is that Neil Morrisey's character is going to turn out to have been on the take from the drug gang in exchange for information. I just doubt his unswerving loyalty to his boss & note that the female undercover copper asked him how he could afford to have such a nice car on his salary and he swerved the question.

Plus I have a feeling that the Superintendent in the anti-corruption unit is crooked somehow but I have nothing to back that up.

Just my musings - not spoilers.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Sky full of stars!

Princess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrincess came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think the same about the anti Corruption Superintendent - his eyes are too small!

Old 12-07-2012, 05:39 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess
I think the same about the anti Corruption Superintendent - his eyes are too small!
And he sounds like the mobster on the phone. Can't be that simple.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:37 PM
or maybe not so civil

civil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is herecivil eagle Sam the man is here
Love the fact that all the characters are two dimensional can't work out who is in the right yet, everyone seems flawed
Old 16-07-2012, 09:08 AM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Caught up with this at the weekend - impressed so far
Old 18-07-2012, 04:06 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
another good episode on tuesday

I definately think the neil morrissey character is into something, not quite sure where he shot off to at the end.

p.s I hope that little shit gets his knackers cut off with that bolt cutter

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 25-07-2012, 09:04 AM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Did anyone else watch the last one?

I thought the series started off brilliantly but the last 2 episodes werent quite as good.

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 25-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Doting Grandfather

BaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBaldEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brilliant series and one of the best things on TV for a long long time (well since Man U/Palace anyway).

Thought they were leaving it open for a second series when they had the real bent copper on show but guess maybe not when they came out and said what happened after the events!

Congrats to the BBC though! Top marks.
Old 25-07-2012, 11:17 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro
Did anyone else watch the last one?

I thought the series started off brilliantly but the last 2 episodes werent quite as good.
My thoughts too. Still a good series though, just not quite up to the standard of Luther (my favourite BBC crime drama.)
Old 25-07-2012, 12:05 PM
100% behind SP

I found it captivating. Good to see the baddies win for a change.
Old 25-07-2012, 08:19 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Awesome stuff. Too many writers play it safe and leave you with a fuzzy feeling. The shows that leave an impression on me are the ones that punch you in the stomach (and always wanting more).
Old 25-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
Awesome stuff. Too many writers play it safe and leave you with a fuzzy feeling. The shows that leave an impression on me are the ones that punch you in the stomach (and always wanting more).
This.

Excellent drama, very dark and very well acted
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 25-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loved it. Particularly the way the whole thing came together at the end, even the little twist with the policewoman returning north to her family she'd never talked about.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 25-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Sky full of stars!

Amazing! Didn't envisage the ending at all. Loads of twists! Good work BBC!