Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 20-06-2002, 01:30 PM

topper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetopper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Perrugia Sack Korean world cup hero Ahn.

....any milage in palace taking a look. He's free....
Old 20-06-2002, 03:13 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
looked a decent player but after our china battle i cant see us going there again - you never know but cant see it happening
Old 20-06-2002, 04:30 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The impression I have is that he never impressed for Perugia, and its this 'insult' that has caused probably the easiest European Employment Tribunal case in its history.

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 20-06-2002, 04:39 PM
Self Portrait

g23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by Cleon
The impression I have is that he never impressed for Perugia, and its this 'insult' that has caused probably the easiest European Employment Tribunal case in its history.
Easy to gain that impression until you learn he was out of contract on June 30th anyway. Gaucci (Perugia chairman) makes grand statement, seeks popularity while in effect doing nothing.
Old 20-06-2002, 11:27 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
He's a hero in South Korea, i think he'll find a bigger club easily enough with his performances in the world cup. Or just go back to South Korea or Japan
Old 21-06-2002, 12:59 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's get him, just think of the marketing possibilities, he's now reached deity status!! With Leesaw as well we'll be the most popular side in the far east
Old 21-06-2002, 01:01 AM
Mr Irony

Neckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is hereNeckinger Eagle Sam the man is here
I read in the "Evening Standard" today that he was only on loan to Perugia anyway, and that he's contracted to a Korean team called "I.cons" (or something)... anybody know?
Old 21-06-2002, 01:01 AM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
I reckon he`ll go somewhere pretty decent in Europe.
Old 21-06-2002, 01:06 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
the Pusan Icons or something along those lines
Old 21-06-2002, 01:21 AM
Anna K she fit or what?

Crystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behind
Let's get him, just think of the marketing possibilities, he's now reached deity status!! With Leesaw as well we'll be the most popular side in the far east

your right there mate this would be a big investment for both palace and korea
You will always be mine, Always be mine
And im feelin glad all over yes i am glad all over baby i am glad all over so glad you mine

By the way im the original Crystal Eagle but my first acount f*cked up :bash:
Old 21-06-2002, 01:28 AM

BenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weed
Would br a great signing but we thought it was bad when Fan went for a 3rd of a season but South Korea have played an average of a game every two weeks in the last year. Not many clubs would accept that.

Also feel a bigger team may take a gamble on him.
Old 21-06-2002, 05:20 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think we should get him! Why not? Lets do it! We might as well! What Can go wrong?
Old 21-06-2002, 10:48 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by What?
I think we should get him! Why not? Lets do it! We might as well! What Can go wrong?
LOL never gonna happen!
Old 22-06-2002, 12:06 AM

Flying Higher is playing for a contract
I understand that the largest Korean community in Britain is in New Malden - so could generate some local interest.
Old 22-06-2002, 12:21 AM
Chase me round the board!

clubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverclubbruggekvfc is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
We've more chance of signing Chaka K Ahn.
Old 22-06-2002, 12:59 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If he hasn't been able to get into the Italian style of game, he would stand no chance whatsoever of making it in English football.
Old 22-06-2002, 04:15 PM

BenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weedBenCouchman is AJ vs the 'weed
Dennis Bergkamp never suited the Italian style of play and was quite quickly sold by Inter.

He has proved your opinion totally wrong. He was a huge success in Engand and still is, all at a higher level than Palace.

Ahn would be a great signing for palace.

The only question would be his international commitments
Old 22-06-2002, 04:16 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
I would perfer Fan Zhiyi back.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 22-06-2002, 04:21 PM
jason Gilespie's mullet

atillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperatillio has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
he's one of those only good for his country players - live veron but not as good
Old 22-06-2002, 04:27 PM

Sir JB is playing for a contract
So if we did go for him why exactly would he want to join us? Especially with the interest from bigger clubs...