Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 21-01-2013, 03:41 PM

southwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
THe 2 Campbells are going to make promotion a lot harder

Frazier to Cardiff From Sunderland

DJ likely to join Hull to team up with Bruce.....(unless we can still nick him)
Old 21-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Would be Souper if we could

We are a plastic little South Coast club with middle class nimby supporters.

Oops I've gone and said it”
Old 21-01-2013, 03:46 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Maybe we should sign Sol in retaliation?

Old 21-01-2013, 03:47 PM
Googling my Goggles

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Or Menzies?

Old 21-01-2013, 03:48 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
It's not concrete that DJ is going to Hull. Its obviously out of us 2 we will just have to wait and see. Many people jump the gun on here
Old 21-01-2013, 03:48 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
Would be Souper if we could
Either of them can cause a Leek (and potato) in the opposition's defence.
Old 21-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Googling my Goggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
Either of them can cause a Leek (and potato) in the opposition's defence.

the oppositions defence will have to be consommed by them

Old 21-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Scarfer army

GeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeeTee : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey
the oppositions defence will have to be consommed by them
Shame we couldn't sign broth of them.
Old 21-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Googling my Goggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeTee
Shame we couldn't sign broth of them.

Would be a gruelling task to negotiate for both I would imagine

Old 21-01-2013, 03:57 PM

southwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesouthwesteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva
Maybe we should sign Sol in retaliation?

I'd rather have Neve or Naomi

I'd rather have Neve or Naomi
Old 21-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Googling my Goggles

Or even Kevin! No scrub that, I ould take Naomi over him!

Old 21-01-2013, 03:58 PM

Johnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnnydev66 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If we tried to sign them both there wouldn't be Mushroom left in the budget. ;-)
Old 21-01-2013, 04:01 PM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we do get Campbell it's a good job we didn't sign Baxter as they are big, big rivals, so the story goes, harking all the way back to their days as Batchelors.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16
Old 21-01-2013, 04:08 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
It's a shame we can't get them cause the crowds would surely increase . It would allow us to cancel the crouton deals we currently have .
Old 21-01-2013, 04:27 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope we do get campbell, i want to see bruce run off with his oxtail between his legs.
Old 21-01-2013, 04:43 PM
Unoffical Palace Druid

Andy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndy Newton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnydev66
If we tried to sign them both there wouldn't be Mushroom left in the budget. ;-)
Chicken...lol
Old 21-01-2013, 11:03 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Something about Gazpacho soup etc
Old 21-01-2013, 11:08 PM
criostal lùchairt

Scotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineScotland's No9 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If Cardiff don't go up I think they'll go into administroni.
Old 21-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwesteagle
Frazier to Cardiff From Sunderland

DJ likely to join Hull to team up with Bruce.....(unless we can still nick him)
Both overrated. I think both transfers could end being disasters.