Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-06-2002, 01:10 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nige

Just read in the Sun (so it must be true!) that Leeds are willing to let the mighty Pastie go in order to get Robinson 1st team football. Am I just dreaming here, but is there any way we could tempt him back to us, presuming we want him back? Would a dual role as a goalkeeping coach be tempting, or his he still way out of our league?
Old 27-06-2002, 01:18 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At 36 he might have been tempted but I feel a middle of the road Premiership club will probably take preference, especially if he doesn't retire from international football. At present I think we are quite strong on the goalkeeper front and bearing in mind the current financial climate within the game it would be suicide to pay the type of wages he will demand. We are better off with what we have but it is a shame, another time and it would have been great to welcome him back.
Old 27-06-2002, 01:43 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
At 36 he might have been tempted but I feel a middle of the road Premiership club will probably take preference, especially if he doesn't retire from international football. At present I think we are quite strong on the goalkeeper front and bearing in mind the current financial climate within the game it would be suicide to pay the type of wages he will demand. We are better off with what we have but it is a shame, another time and it would have been great to welcome him back.
What a sensible answer. Bugger.
Old 27-06-2002, 01:56 PM
Religion... and then some

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD
stop being sensible

I want Nige back he's My God!
Old 27-06-2002, 02:44 PM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Originally posted by GOD
stop being sensible

I want Nige back he's My God!
Woah...God's God - now that's pretty high up.
Yeah, I'd love him back - my all time Palace hero.
Old 27-06-2002, 02:50 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
especially if he doesn't retire from international football.

We are better off with what we have but it is a shame, another time and it would have been great to welcome him back.
He has retired from the international team, announced it at the weekend.

But you're right, it's just the wrong time - unless he came back as goalkeeping coach as well as player?
Old 27-06-2002, 02:56 PM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by BVB Bob

Woah...God's God - now that's pretty high up.
Yeah, I'd love him back - my all time Palace hero.
Agreed. The most talented player of Smith's relegation squad, and yet the only one not to ask for a transfer.

And to think Venables preferred Ian Walker against Italy. Pr*ck.
Old 27-06-2002, 02:56 PM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by nookiebear

He has retired from the international team, announced it at the weekend.
Did he? I missed that.
Old 27-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Quote:
Originally posted by Thin on Top

And to think Venables preferred Ian Walker against Italy. Pr*ck.
That was Hoddle
Old 27-06-2002, 03:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I suspect he will retire this season.

He has a very serious back condition.
Old 27-06-2002, 03:49 PM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by nookiebear

That was Hoddle
Whoops !

Hoddle. Pr*ck.
Old 27-06-2002, 03:52 PM
Dortmunder

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave Campbell
I suspect he will retire this season.

He has a very serious back condition.
So if we offered him a coaching role?
Old 27-06-2002, 05:36 PM
Depends on the mood

Cyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCyneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Nige

Quote:
Originally posted by BVB Bob
Just read in the Sun (so it must be true!)
Valued at 4 million according to the super soaraway.
Old 28-06-2002, 03:21 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: Re: Nige

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyneagle

Valued at 4 million according to the super soaraway.
4 million! LOL Nice One!
Old 30-06-2002, 09:53 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
As i have said before on another thread, Clarke is a better goalkeeper. Ok, so Martyn was loyal, and a Palace hero, but in a year's time you'll realise that Clarke is the best keeper we have ever had.
Old 30-06-2002, 09:58 PM

congress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecongress : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Glaziers fan, you drunk?

Clarke isnt good enough to lace Nigels boots.I would still pick Martyn over Clarke now as would 95% of other people.He is Englands number two choice of goalkeeper.
Old 30-06-2002, 10:23 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
Clarke isnt even the 2nd best goalkeeper we`ve ever had.

If he wants to move up the list perhaps he ought to stop picking fights with windows as well....
Old 01-07-2002, 04:00 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa
Clarke isnt even the 2nd best goalkeeper we`ve ever had.

If he wants to move up the list perhaps he ought to stop picking fights with windows as well....
Who is then?! Perry Suckling?! Chris Day?! Kevin Miller?! Now you really are having a laugh!
Old 01-07-2002, 04:13 AM
Super Bitey Dog

mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike mike
Where is Perry these days, don't forget we once had the best keeper never to play for England, answers on a postcard!
Old 01-07-2002, 04:30 AM

Officer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperOfficer Dibble has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
If we're going to argue about the quality of our past and existing goalies then Kolinko comes into the frame. He played some inspired games last season.