Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 02-10-2013, 11:07 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Middle Class problems..

What middle class problem has blighted you? I once burnt my hand on a Camembert.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Last edited by stinky; 17-03-2020 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I have to share my music room with the kids as their play room.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:20 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
ocado vans just never turn up on time!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:30 AM

Webb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I spilled some cous cous in my bitter. Ruined.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb View Post
I spilled some cous cous in my bitter. Ruined.
Bitter? How uncouth.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:37 AM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdougie View Post
Bitter? How uncouth.
I would guess that it was Soil Association accredited, organically grown Chariot malted barley and organically grown Golding hops. It can be really difficult to get hold of, mark my words.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
It's ridiculously hard to find panna da cucina outside of London.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 AM

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
It's ridiculously hard to find panna da cucina outside of London.
I feel your pain brother

Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 AM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I had to pick quinoa out of my ring piece this morning.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Searching the Holy Grail

selhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsselhurstparkflyer was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
I would guess that it was Soil Association accredited, organically grown Chariot malted barley and organically grown Golding hops. It can be really difficult to get hold of, mark my words.
Your olive oil tastes well good too, Old Bean.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by selhurstparkflyer View Post
Your olive oil tastes well good too, Old Bean.
But well worth the money of course
Old 02-10-2013, 11:51 AM

OriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOriginalNutter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They always put too many rasins in my Pannattone'.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalNutter View Post
They always put too many rasins in my Pannattone'.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The underclass on the BBS are incapable of spelling.

Even on 'middle class problems' threads.

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 02-10-2013, 12:19 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
The underclass on the BBS are incapable of spelling.

Even on 'middle class problems' threads.
The austerity measures are turning the middle class into the underclass
Old 02-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
While I love my burgundy leather paraboots, I do find that those cleat things, above the eyeholes, tend to fray the laces so they break more often.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:25 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I feel your pain brother
Do you? Do you? I really don't believe you do.

Previously I had an Italian deli, a Polish deli, a Russian deli, a Turkish deli and a French deli within a five miute walk. I also had one excellent butcher and one very good one and an exceptional greengrocer and countless bakeries. If I wanted Bigos I would go to the Polish deli and either buy some kielbasa and make it myself or get some they had already made. If I wanted to make, well frankly any cream based pasta sauce I could wander down to the Italian deli and get some panna da cucina (don't try and fob me off that single cream works just as well, it really really doesn't).

Since moving I have one bakery which isn't bad and one average generic deli (who have precisely no idea what kielbasa are, and really don't know their olive oils) and everything is shut by 6.30pm.

What the ******* ******* ****?

Okay so I do have more pubs now, so I can drink through the pain (but most of them are Greene King )

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
I hate the way restaurants do spaghettit bolognaise instead of using tagliatelle as they should.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
I hate the way restaurants do spaghettit bolognaise instead of using tagliatelle as they should.
and they never put in celery either.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
My kids know all about every model of Porsche and Ferrari, but no nothing of the Ford Anglia. I've failed.