Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 31-07-2002, 04:31 PM

HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Bruce after Mullins?

Is this another wind-up? Can't the man just leave us alone!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-07-2002, 04:37 PM

It wasn't me! is playing for a contract
Looks like goodbye Hayden and Julian
Old 31-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh Dear
Old 31-07-2002, 04:39 PM

Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0
oh dear
Old 31-07-2002, 04:41 PM

Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0Scotty is walloping Brighton 5-0
great minds
Old 31-07-2002, 04:42 PM
The Milkybars are on me!

Wedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses grow
Greedy sod
Old 31-07-2002, 04:45 PM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
As I said on another thread....

And, of course, "rumours abound" is journo-speak for "It's Hayden Mullins but you cannot attribute that comment to me". That was the tactic used by Man U to tap up Rio Ferdinand.....
Old 31-07-2002, 04:52 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Bruce advised he is unexpectedly available at a bargain.

Whats this a bring and buy sale at the Palace. We going to give
away porcelien figurines with every purchase.

Roll up roll up, did I say 3m, well ladies and gentleman today cause Im feeling generous, not 3m, not 2m, not even 1m, one Hayden Mullins 0.5m. Come on who will give me 500k.

Cash problems, if so why buy other players like Derry etc..

Maybe Mullins is acting up and hasn't signed a contract extension. Let him rot off thats the case. As for Brum absolutely no way, if he has to go
lets not have them clean us completely out, how embarrassing.
Old 31-07-2002, 04:52 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell
Quote:
Originally posted by It wasn't me!
Looks like goodbye Hayden and Julian
Whilst there might be some truth in the Mullins story, it's not often you see injured players signed by another club
Old 31-07-2002, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arussell

Whilst there might be some truth in the Mullins story, it's not often you see injured players signed by another club
Yes but julian is not really injured any more, he's just getting his fitness back. Anyway Bruce knows what he can do!!
Old 31-07-2002, 04:56 PM
HoleHasseler

fieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverfieldy is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
This makes absolutely no sense, if we were in serious financial grief and were selling players and not replacing them it would be a bit more believable but why would we spend 600k on this Derry bloke and then sell Mullins for a "bargain price"? wouldn't we just hold on to Mullins and not sign Derry?
Old 31-07-2002, 04:59 PM
Watching The Reserves Again

arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell arussell
Mullins is still living in Reading isn't he .......

He hasn't really set the world on fire recently - maybe that's the reason.

We'll soon see anyway - this is just hearsay at the moment. Expect Brum to sign Kirovski next.
Old 31-07-2002, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by arussell
Mullins is still living in Reading isn't he .......

He hasn't really set the world on fire recently - maybe that's the reason.

We'll soon see anyway - this is just hearsay at the moment. Expect Brum to sign Kirovski next.
Nope he lives in Caterham!
Old 31-07-2002, 05:05 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by fieldy
This makes absolutely no sense, if we were in serious financial grief and were selling players and not replacing them it would be a bit more believable but why would we spend 600k on this Derry bloke and then sell Mullins for a "bargain price"? wouldn't we just hold on to Mullins and not sign Derry?
Because Derry is better perhaps.

Anyway, elsewhere Bruce is supposed to have nipped in for Derry, so it seesm unlikely that both Hayden and Derry are the "mystery player"
Old 31-07-2002, 05:07 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Great Pity but they wont keep you up Bruce so you just try it.
Old 31-07-2002, 05:16 PM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
Or maybe it's just the silly season. Here's the Guardian's football round-up:

"......But while Terry Venables and Glenn Hoddle are struggling to spunk their wads, Steve McClaren can't stop blowing his stash. Planet Football reckons a Middlesbrough move for former Port Vale defender Sagi Burton is not long in coming......."

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-07-2002, 06:17 PM
Formerly Oxted Eagle

igl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Skysports News reported on their 'red ticker' on Sunday that Hayden Mullins was very eager to sign a new contract at Palace. I have to admit to only seeing it on Sunday though, and haven't heard anything about it since.
Old 31-07-2002, 06:21 PM
Self Portrait

g23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldg23 was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally posted by igl
Skysports News reported on their 'red ticker' on Sunday that Hayden Mullins was very eager to sign a new contract at Palace. I have to admit to only seeing it on Sunday though, and haven't heard anything about it since.
Rehash of a club website item that appeared last week.
Old 31-07-2002, 06:29 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Eagle Kneevil
"......Planet Football reckons a Middlesbrough move for former Port Vale defender Sagi Burton is not long in coming......."
That would by hysterical.... please let it happen!

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 31-07-2002, 10:24 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bruce is a dead man if he goes for Mullins as well!!!!!
This is beyond a joke now!!!!