Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2002, 06:13 PM
Non T-Total

Lion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLion : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
VINNIE JONES RETURNING HOME -----to us?!?!?!?

Just got this over an email - has to be a windup???

Vinny Jones is holding talks with Crystal Palace about a possible move to Selhurst Park.

The Hollywood movie star has said he is looking forward to returning to football after a long break, he told MonsterNews “Playing the gangster has been fun, but my read passion is football. Simon Jordan approached me and we are in talks over pay”.

The former Wimbledon player left to peruse his movie career staring in movies such as “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking barrels” but is understood of been looking for a way back into football for a while.

Palace have made started the season with a win against Preston and a draw against Bradford yesterday.
Old 14-08-2002, 06:15 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
I hear Fash is signing for Palace as well
Old 14-08-2002, 06:38 PM
Boom!

D J D J D J D J D J D J D J D J D J D J D J
Quote:
Originally posted by Pub Idol
I hear Fash is signing for Palace as well
not to mention DENNIS WISE!
Old 14-08-2002, 06:43 PM

Stonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStonewall : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And Marradona
Old 14-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
And Anselem, and Padovano, and Ismael. And Pele