Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 29-08-2002, 11:59 AM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jari Litmanen

He has turned down a move to Turkey,surely he'd think South London is wonderful!
A sublime talent -the playmaker Palace are crying out for.
Will play few games for the scousers and must only be on a couple of quid a week!!!!!!!!!
How about a loan deal scousers pay 75% of his salary Palace 25% eg Festa at Pompey.
Aki get on the phone!!!!
Old 29-08-2002, 01:35 PM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nice thought, can't see it happening unfortunately. However there is a young striker on Liverpool's books (Neil Mellor I think) who Liverpool would like to put out on loan for some experience, he could be worth a look.
Old 29-08-2002, 01:53 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice idea, we can dream. It's never going to happen.
Old 29-08-2002, 02:19 PM
Thinking...

Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa Jaffa
Darlington got 'Tino Asprilla....
Old 29-08-2002, 02:26 PM
The Milkybars are on me!

Wedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses growWedgy knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa
There is always hope, although I always thought Asprilla had a screw loose when he was at Newcastle.
Old 29-08-2002, 02:48 PM
leviathan

ozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landozeagle is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Jari Litmanen -Aki

Quote:
Originally posted by MAX
He has turned down a move to Turkey,surely he'd think South London is wonderful!
Will play few games for the scousers and must only be on a couple of quid a week!!!!!!!!!
How about a loan deal scousers pay 75% of his salary Palace 25% eg Festa at Pompey.
Aki get on the phone!!!!
ahh, Aki could be of SOME use..

tr.v. an·nexed, an·nex·ing, an·nex·es

To append or attach, especially to a larger or more significant thing.
To incorporate (territory) into an existing political unit such as a country, state, county, or city.
To add or attach, as an attribute, condition, or consequence.
Old 29-08-2002, 03:29 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Re: Jari Litmanen

Quote:
Originally posted by MAX
Aki get on the phone!!!!
You moron! Trevor Francis and playmaker?! Those words dont go together!
Old 29-08-2002, 04:35 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
IDIOT! Kevin Moron played for Man U
Old 29-08-2002, 04:43 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Even if we did sign him Francis would put him on the bench behind Thomson.
Old 29-08-2002, 04:46 PM

Lee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betrayLee B is like ice, their footing does betray
Shocked and amazed that the stealth monkey Peter Reid hasn't been after Litmanen....
Old 29-08-2002, 04:55 PM
Rhymin & Stealin

nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear nookiebear
Never in a million years would he leave Liverpool for us, even on loan
Old 29-08-2002, 08:36 PM

SHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradiseSHiggins feels like some bird of paradise
What a fantastic signing he would be - would provide the spark we so badly need. Would lift the performances of others and for once we would be signing someone better than we already have. Very sadly just cant see him coming to us or his wages being acceptable - what a pity.
Old 29-08-2002, 08:40 PM

markholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proudmarkholmes1991 is south London and proud
shouldn't this be merged into, the "lets talk bollox thread?"
Old 29-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The list of drugs MAX is taking is on teletext page 360, 361, 362 and 363
Old 29-08-2002, 10:36 PM

Jimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJimbo ? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Time to wake up everyone!!!!

This is reality football in D1!!!!
Old 29-08-2002, 10:48 PM
Something About Airplanes

Batsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravityBatsta has found the source of gravity
What a great day it would be to see him play at Selhurst.

He made his Liverpool debut at SP and setup their goal
Old 29-08-2002, 10:51 PM

hellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlshellsbells was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaffa
Because at his time at Newcastle he was very good friends with the Darlo chairman.
Old 30-08-2002, 05:18 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Quote:
Originally posted by Riccardo
The list of drugs MAX is taking is on teletext page 360, 361, 362 and 363
Quite!

Never gonna happen. He wont come to Palace or any Division 1 club
Old 30-08-2002, 05:23 PM
War Chief

Cleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCleon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OK, who's been smoking crack pipes again?

(oops, beat me too it...)

"You're just part of everything that's happened to us tonight... and it's all bad"
Old 30-08-2002, 05:26 PM
Fading into memory.

E.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineE.X Moontoad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He's just signed for Ajax on a free.
Where I can't be seen, I don't wanna be free