Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-05-2016, 10:05 AM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Two Club Wembly tickets for Saturday for Charity Auction

Just before Christmas my daughter Lucy was diagnosed with an aggressive form of Leukaemia.

She has thrown herself into fund raising on behalf of people who do not have a bone marrow match. If anyone wishes to support Lucy's fundraising on behalf of Anthony Nolan you can make donations at To view the link you have to Register or Login. Anthony Nolan fund people to be tested for bone marrow matches.

The key thing (as well as donating money!) is to try to raise awareness that people can be tested to see if they are a bone marrow match for someone who desperately needs it. The more people who are tested the more people can be saved. People with an unusual genetic background face particular difficulties. Eg someone with a European father and Asian background mother. Encouraging people from ethnic minority groups is particularly important. Currently 85% of registered donors are women. Usually men make better donors as they are generally bigger.
The process today is more straight forward than it used to be. The test involves a spit and blood test. Donating just involves giving blood in most cases.

Anthony Nolan will register people up to 35 years of age.Link - To view the link you have to Register or Login. If you are older than Delete Blood Cancer will take donors up to 55. Link - To view the link you have to Register or Login

I have heard several accounts of people who have been able to save lives in this way. Can you imagine the satisfaction in feeling that you specifically have saved someone else. You are given the option of meeting the person you have saved in the longer term.
It costs about 100 to register each individual and this is what the proceeds will go towards.

These two tickets come from the club courtesy of Steve Parish (again what a fantastic club to support). Their face value is around 200 each I believe (corporate entertainment and all that)

Please Private Message me with your offers. The highest bidder will win. Deadline 6pm Friday.

I will contact the winner by PM and will organise a mutually convenient location for handover (it may well be a pub where a drink will cement the deal!)

Although I would like to offer it, there is no guarantee of a Palace victory with these tickets!

Update: Tickets are 219 each face value. Block 244 - that's the Palace end. Row 16

Last edited by Carlise Few; 20-05-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Update
Old 19-05-2016, 10:05 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Worth putting this on social media too
Old 19-05-2016, 10:15 AM

Carlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCarlise Few : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Worth putting this on social media too
Great - I want to restrict it to Palace fans!
Old 19-05-2016, 11:17 AM
No Self Control

catty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcatty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have signed up to Delete Blood Cancer via the link. Very easy, a swab kit is being sent to me.
Old 19-05-2016, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catty View Post
I have signed up to Delete Blood Cancer via the link. Very easy, a swab kit is being sent to me.
Brilliant!
Old 19-05-2016, 11:24 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Going to hate myself for asking this but have you put it on the HOL?
Old 19-05-2016, 11:37 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Preparation H?
Old 19-05-2016, 11:45 AM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do you know if they are for the pitch view restaurant ?
Old 19-05-2016, 12:06 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Do you want us to put it on the Crystal Palace Trust board and tweet it?

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 19-05-2016, 12:12 PM
4th Generation Palace

palace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace nutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just updated my details on Anthony Nolan. Thank you for the reminder, and best of luck to your daughter's fundraising.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:31 PM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm mixed race, so have been meaning to do this for a few weeks now...thank you for the push.

I just signed up to Delete Blood Cancer (also started a direct debit as it seems such a good cause). DIY swab is on the way.

All the very best wishes to Lucy in her fight against Leukaemia.
Old 19-05-2016, 12:40 PM

MrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can't attend the Cup Final, so have made a donation instead, good luck and best wishes to you all
Old 19-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Bid submitted. Will look to make a donation even if unsuccessful, but may have to wait until next pay day.

A worthy cause.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:50 PM

Many thanks for the suggestions on further publicity - Hol online etc

I am a bit tied up at the moment but if anyone wants to put a link on a PALACE site - Hol online et al, I would be more than happy.

My only stipulation is that people must PM me via BBS

Other than the fact the tickets are Club Wembley, I am afraid I do not have further details at this stage.

Last edited by Carlise Few; 20-05-2016 at 04:19 AM.
Old 19-05-2016, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBling View Post
Can't attend the Cup Final, so have made a donation instead, good luck and best wishes to you all
Many thanks for your kindness
Old 19-05-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamy View Post
Bid submitted. Will look to make a donation even if unsuccessful, but may have to wait until next pay day.

A worthy cause.
We are most grateful, thank you
Old 20-05-2016, 12:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Have sent you PM
Old 20-05-2016, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
Do you want us to put it on the Crystal Palace Trust board and tweet it?
Yes please - many thanks
Old 20-05-2016, 10:01 AM

MrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMrBling : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlise Few View Post
Many thanks for your kindness
EEEEEEAAAAAAAGGGGGLLLLEEESSS
Old 20-05-2016, 10:23 AM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlise Few View Post
Yes please - many thanks
Done

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis