Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-11-2016, 09:42 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Zaha should be the club captain

Everyone says that it doesn't matter who is captain on the pitch as the leaders will talk. Well, that being the case, let's make Wilf the captain. Of all the first teamers he is our longest serving player. Over 200 appearances, more love for Palace, came through the academy. Let's show him that we care about him and do everything we can to keep our only true world class player at Selhurst Park. (And give him a new contract on 100k a week - we simply cannot afford to lose him.) Let's do all we can to keep him here for as long as possible.

Last edited by glaziers fan; 28-11-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
The captains main duties involve:

Stopping Zaha from throwing a tantrum

Sorry, I don't think he's the right man for the job
Old 28-11-2016, 09:56 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
He has a funny way of showing his love for palace. He asked to leave in the summer and has just signed up to leave us for a number of weeks when we most need him.

More chance of him going into the managers office and asking for a transfer than the captains armband.
Old 28-11-2016, 09:57 AM

rambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrambo1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifo View Post
The captains main duties involve:

Stopping Zaha from throwing a tantrum

Sorry, I don't think he's the right man for the job
He Isn't.
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Zaha should be given the manager's job!
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Some much needed light relief.

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I love Wilf but he's not mature enough to be club captain I don't think. He needs looking after, not looking after others.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:00 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Some much needed light relief.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Everyone says that it doesn't matter who is captain on the pitch as the leaders will talk. Well, that being the case, let's make Wilf the captain. Of all the first teamers he is our longest serving player. More caps, more love for Palace, came through the academy. Let's show him that we care about him and do everything we can to keep our only true world class player at Selhurst Park. (And give him a new contract on 100k a week - we simply cannot afford to lose him.) Let's do all we can to keep him here for as long as possible.
It's a Monday morning GF.

Too early to be blind drunk surely?

Cricket wanker.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:01 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
He's been defending well, maybe left back?

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 28-11-2016, 10:01 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
As a lot of people seemed to have lost their sense of humour recently, that was a joke.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 28-11-2016, 10:02 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Dann has only recently returned from injury and straight back into a defence, which has lost its way.

We don't need a new captain...just a new manager.

Zaha tried so hard on Saturday, probably more than others and he has been impressive so far this season, but I get the impression that he is too shy to lead.

Award for most gutted expression on the field last Saturday at full time has to go to James Tomkins. He looked genuinely distraught. I get the feeling that in time and with the right manager, he has the potential to be a strong leader; but for now, let Dann lead us.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:10 AM

stevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestevedb55 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love Wilf, but he is not a leader.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:13 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
As a lot of people seemed to have lost their sense of humour recently, that was a joke.
There's a time and a place for joking around and that is purely limited to defending set pieces in must win games.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:16 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
I'll be the first to say that I agree with sentiment GF.

Whatever happened to South London and Proud? This guy is the epitome of this club and I yearn back to the days when we could bring though players like this. He's the most talented player of the last 30-40 years at this club and we made him ourselves. What are we doing to inspire more young players like him to join Palace and not Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:18 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Zaha should be given the manager's job!
Could not do any worse than what we have, and he's Palace
Old 28-11-2016, 10:20 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
I thought GF was starting to show some sanity recently. Then I saw he thought Tomkins had a good game and Towsned is a joy to watch. This however wins.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:20 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
I'll be the first to say that I agree with sentiment GF.

Whatever happened to South London and Proud? This guy is the epitome of this club and I yearn back to the days when we could bring though players like this. He's the most talented player of the last 30-40 years at this club and we made him ourselves. What are we doing to inspire more young players like him to join Palace and not Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.
Thought the south London and proud thing was just a marketing tool for when we were skint?
Old 28-11-2016, 10:23 AM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Wouldn't be at all surprised if WZ agitates for a move in January. Yes, he'll be abroad, but I imagine his agent will be in full pocket-lining mode.
Old 28-11-2016, 10:30 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
If he's still here in a couple of years, and if we are still in the top flight (two huge ifs sadly) then I don't think it's a bad shout.

He's our best player by a mile, he seems to be working harder than ever, he's a local boy and getting more mature. Think he would be ready for such a role in about two seasons time.

Even if he does leave in January, I wouldn't hold it against him. The poor ****** is playing out of his skin every week and has about half a dozen assists but ends up on the losing team every week. And to make matters worse he's being paid less than about 70% of the frauds in our squad.