Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 25-12-2017, 01:31 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Famous Films You’ve Never Seen.

The Sound of Music was on and I realised i’d never seen it. Same with Mary Poppins or the Wizard of Oz. The wife has never seen Star Wars.
Old 25-12-2017, 01:34 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
The Great Escape and not one James Bond.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 25-12-2017, 01:45 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Missed out there bubbs.

Especially seeing something like Goldfinger, Dr No or From Russia With Love in your formative years.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 25-12-2017, 01:53 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never seen any star wars

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 25-12-2017, 02:25 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
No Harry Potter nor any of the Star Wars ones and only the very first Batman movie (Keaton).
Old 25-12-2017, 04:08 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
ET, Carrie,Gone with the wind, La La Land, Debbie Does Dallas....
Old 25-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Up until a few months ago, Gone with the Wind
Old 25-12-2017, 04:10 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
No Harry Potter nor any of the Star Wars ones and only the very first Batman movie (Keaton).
First Batman film was well before that
Old 25-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
The Great Escape and not one James Bond.
cant believe anyone on the planet has never seen a JB film, I sense you might be telling a few porkies, I once remember a guy who claimed never to have heard a Michael Jackson record, I caught him out with his lies

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 25-12-2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:04 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Die Hard.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
First film I ever saw at the cinema was Star Wars....1976???

Never seen any since.

Cricket wanker.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:07 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Films or Star Wars. LOL

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I have tried to watch most films...so if they're shite i can speak from a position of knowledge,,,I am welcome to suggestions of movies i have never seen that I should

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:36 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
cant believe anyone on the planet has never seen a JB film, I sense you might be telling a few porkies, I once remember a guy who claimed never top have heard a Michael Jackson record, I caught him out with his lies
I don't ever recall watching a JB film, not claiming for certain but pretty sure it's the case

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 25-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
I don't ever recall watching a JB film, not claiming for certain but pretty sure it's the case
Are you saying this with pride or disappointment?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 25-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Are you saying this with pride or disappointment?
when one puts it to them like that you know they've seen many
Old 25-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Any Charlie Chaplin, buster Keaton or Laurel and hardy
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 25-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
Any Charlie Chaplin, buster Keaton or Laurel and hardy
I have to admit not being too familiar with anything with George Formby
Old 25-12-2017, 06:18 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chav_hater View Post
Die Hard.
Same
Old 25-12-2017, 06:20 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
I don't watch many films tbh, but being bored yesterday, I watched White Chicks because of a reference on here about blacking up (in reverse), I liked it.

Never seen Wizard of Oz or Grease all the way through.