Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2019, 12:51 PM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Allegations of Bullying at the Cardiff FC Academy

Apparently there are allegations of bullying at Cardiff by Craig Bellamy who is manager of their U18s printed in the Daily Mail today I believe .
They have been discussing this on Talksport this morning . The lad on the end of the alleged abuse is the son of Dave Madden and Madden himself
phoned in to Talksport to air their grievances .
Old 02-01-2019, 01:00 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ll never understand why, as society, we’ve moved to this guilty until proven innocent culture. Didn’t the same thing happen with Garry Issot that all turned out to be nonsense?

This sort of thing really should be nowhere near public eyes until a full investigation has been completed
Old 02-01-2019, 01:22 PM

transformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetransformerman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Simon Jordan made that point on Talksport . But Madden suggested in a fairly forceful manner that the family weren't happy with the response to their complaints from Cardiff.
I seem to recall Peter Beardsley is on gardening leave at NUFC after a similar accusation.
SJ was putting across that , whilst all bullying is wrong , modern kids may need to toughen up to develop a winning mentality .
Old 02-01-2019, 01:30 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
I find Jordan entertaining at times (in a perverse sort of way), but I don't see how he can lecture Dave Madden about how a 'winning mentality' should be nurtured.

If the Mod feels his son has been bullied then that's ok with me, the guy was awesome for us in 1988/89.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:45 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
If I was a judge and Madden was up for mass murder and guilty as charged, he’d be skipping off down the road a free man within five minutes of the case starting.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 02-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
If I was a judge and Madden was up for mass murder and guilty as charged, he’d be skipping off down the road a free man within five minutes of the case starting.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 02-01-2019, 01:56 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Limping off down the road, let's be realistic.
Old 02-01-2019, 01:59 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was ME he was looking at in the Arthur after scoring that pen
Old 02-01-2019, 02:02 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
I can imagine SJ sternly telling a tear-streaked bullied 8 year old to man up and get himself a winning mentality. Such a penis that man is.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:05 PM

jjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is herejjeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I AM Sparticus.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:10 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
If anyone wants to listen to Dave Madden calling the show it’s here at about -19:00

To view the link you have to Register or Login

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 02-01-2019, 02:10 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
I said something similar much after about 10 pints at the Beer Festival back in 2015
Old 02-01-2019, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
I was in the Arthur closer to the Holmesdale than Whitehorse. It was packed so I’m not sure how, but a whole group of us just ran towards Madden during that celebration. It was like the plug was pulled in the bath and we were swept uncontrollably towards him.

What a relief to be back on level terms - I thought we’d well and truely f**ked it up at Ewood.

- John Peel
Old 02-01-2019, 02:47 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Given the allegations about Bellamy in John Arnold Riise’s recent autobiography, this sounds entirely in character. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Obviously makes him the perfect TV pundit alongside Jamie ‘spit’ Carragher.

Last edited by stamford triumph; 02-01-2019 at 02:49 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford triumph View Post
Given the allegations about Bellamy in John Arnold Riise’s recent autobiography, this sounds entirely in character. To view the link you have to Register or Login

Obviously makes him the perfect TV pundit alongside Jamie ‘spit’ Carragher.
Blimey, what a knob. Funny, how it was him that came out publicly to slam John Terry by saying, ‘We all know what kind of man he is’. Pot. Kettle.

- John Peel
Old 02-01-2019, 03:09 PM
A Palace Comrade

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

If I came home early from work and found big Dave humping my Mrs, I’d move his arse up and down and help him go faster
Old 02-01-2019, 03:15 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Madden didn't pull and punches and called out CB. I think the presenters were abit surprised.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:26 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerman View Post
Simon Jordan made that point on Talksport . But Madden suggested in a fairly forceful manner that the family weren't happy with the response to their complaints from Cardiff.
I seem to recall Peter Beardsley is on gardening leave at NUFC after a similar accusation.
SJ was putting across that , whilst all bullying is wrong , modern kids may need to toughen up to develop a winning mentality .
Kieron Dyer (youth coach at Ipswich), backs Beardsley... he said parents have no problems with you pushing a kid when he is in the team, but as soon as they're not... or they get released, then parents then decide to take things further.

www.palacecomrades.com
Old 02-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Simon Jordan talking on the subject of bullying...

Pretty sure Fraser Digby, Jamie Fullarton, Andy Linighan and Vic Bettinelli were all let go by the club for pulling the Jordan's for bullying younger members of the squad.

Not to mention Jamie Pollock basically named Simon Jordan for bullying him which caused him to go off the rails. I think SJ should keep his nose out of any talk about bullying.
Old 02-01-2019, 03:36 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

If I came home early from work and found big Dave humping my Mrs, I’d move his arse up and down and help him go faster
Your wife wouldn't be good enough for him.