Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-07-2019, 08:21 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Getting rid of manbetx sponsor from shirt

Is this possible? I've just seen that we're flogging last season's away kit for 15, and I think that is jolly good value. The sponsor totally ruins it for me though.

If I put it on a hot wash or iron over it, how likely is it that I can peel it away? And is it likely to leave a big mark?
Old 09-07-2019, 08:25 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Looks like it is possible going by Google and YouTube vids but need a bit more than just a hot iron to be effective.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:33 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Looks like it is possible going by Google and YouTube vids but need a bit more than just a hot iron to be effective.
I thought white kit sold out ages ago? Is this yellow ?
Old 09-07-2019, 09:39 AM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Is this possible? I've just seen that we're flogging last season's away kit for 15, and I think that is jolly good value. The sponsor totally ruins it for me though.

If I put it on a hot wash or iron over it, how likely is it that I can peel it away? And is it likely to leave a big mark?
The shit sponsor, and for me, immoral use of a betting company, put me off buying the shirt as well.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:39 AM

Expat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietExpat Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They give us a load of money and I can't read what the ad says. I really don't give a monkeys who the sponsor is as long as the club thinks it's the best deal available then great. It certainly doesn't make me want to throw money away gambling. I would draw the line at some sponsors, but this isn't one of them...
Old 09-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I’d pay more money not to have that sponsor on the shirt.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:56 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat Eagle View Post
They give us a load of money and I can't read what the ad says. I really don't give a monkeys who the sponsor is as long as the club thinks it's the best deal available then great. It certainly doesn't make me want to throw money away gambling. I would draw the line at some sponsors, but this isn't one of them...
That's all well and good, but it looks utter shit. Some sponsors look ok - the old Virgin one, TDK wasn't too bad, nor Churchill, but this one is massive and looks shite. The Utilita one on the kids shirt actually looks alright, but unfortunately I am not 5' 3''
Old 09-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
I read somewhere that you have to use a chemical which causes staining an colour bleed.

Sounds like grief.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:11 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Id pay more money not to have that sponsor on the shirt.
Would you pay the money that they pay the club though? No.
Old 09-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietebyeeckeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Would you pay the money that they pay the club though? No.
Remember when some BBSers were originally up in arms and all sceptical because this company didn't exist. Or they couldn't figure out the website. Or something.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:02 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Remember when some BBSers were originally up in arms and all sceptical because this company didn't exist. Or they couldn't figure out the website. Or something.
Probably our new investors doing a city .
Old 09-07-2019, 01:03 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Think West Ham are offering this as an extra option. Good on them
Old 09-07-2019, 01:07 PM

palace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace_burger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There’s a load of videos on YouTube like this one if you just search

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Might leave a small noticeable mark. But fir 15 worth the risk
Old 09-07-2019, 01:28 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
I thought white kit sold out ages ago? Is this yellow ?
It will be after you've put a hot iron on it.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It is the firm Jerry Lim used to make his millions.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:33 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
You can get them off kit shirts but it takes ages with heat or steam. I had a black training top which seems the same material as the kit and the logo came off perfectly albeit slowly. When I tried a kit shirt it left a perfect flat satin glue rendition of the logo behind, visible on black but maybe not so much on white? Chemicals (glue removers) will affect colours badly.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:42 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post

If it's anything like the usual shit I've had from the club shop it will fall off by itself.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:53 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same here.

I wonder if a loaded philanthropologically-minded supporter would ever sponsor the shirt just to do that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 09-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you seen their reviews online? A terrible company by the look of it
Old 09-07-2019, 04:11 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Very strange after reading up about them. They now sponsor the Wolves shirts aswell.