Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-09-2019, 06:02 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking forward to January

Using your time travelling specs who do you think well sign in January?

apparently weve been scouting Jesus Corona and I still fancy (not in a creepy old person way) Jarrod Bowen and Alfredo Morelos which leaves me short a left back unless Tyrick Mitchell can get fit. 50m ought to do it
Old 03-09-2019, 06:29 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Using your time travelling specs who do you think well sign in January?

apparently weve been scouting Jesus Corona and I still fancy (not in a creepy old person way) Jarrod Bowen and Alfredo Morelos which leaves me short a left back unless Tyrick Mitchell can get fit. 50m ought to do it
I dont think thats part of the 3 year transfer plan .
Old 03-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Roy has said a new striker is a possibility in January.
Old 03-09-2019, 06:35 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Roy has said a new striker is a possibility in January.
I think ayew is that man
Old 03-09-2019, 06:50 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I think ayew is that man
Hes certainly a revelation at the moment but we still need another striker as I think well try to ship at least one of wickham and trekkers in January.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:11 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Hes certainly a revelation at the moment but we still need another striker as I think well try to ship at least one of wickham and trekkers in January.
Good luck with trying to find a buyer for either of them. Maybe a loan somewhere but that's it, unless we are giving them away and seeing as both have prohibitive wages for any likely takers it will be a problem
Old 03-09-2019, 07:13 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
No one, obviously
Old 09-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Press say we were watching striker Dzyuba score for Russia vs Scotland, but he's 31 FFS !
Old 09-09-2019, 11:41 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Press say we were watching striker Dzyuba score for Russia vs Scotland, but he's 31 FFS !
Yes, a bit too young.
Old 09-09-2019, 11:48 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
I wouldn't hold my breath...…………………………………...not till January anyway.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:21 AM

Eagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagleinmk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Depends if Wilf goes - but I'd hope that the club has contingency planning in place (!!) so before any outgoing transfer of Wilf goes public, we've done our replacement shopping already.

And I just saw a pig fly through the air in front of me...
Old 30-09-2019, 12:13 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Norwich left back Lewis looked a good player on Saturday. Only 21 but bags of pace and potential.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
We need to be looking at:
Striker x2
Wilf replacement - so they’re ready to go next summer
RB - young player to come through
LB - same as above.
Old 30-09-2019, 12:49 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
If Chelsea get transfer ban lifted I can see bats coming. Getting a sniff at Chelsea but not going to be first choice there.

Could be part of a deal for wilf or not.

If wilf stays we NEED:

A striker that scores goals
Right back
Left back

Add to that if wilf goes I suspect we will get 2 players to replace him. Another forward and a more winger type wide man than Meyer, schlupp etc.. rather than a single player.

3-5 depending on wilf
Old 30-09-2019, 01:08 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
To add players to that list my dream window would be:

If wilf wants to go:

Out:

Wilf - 60m + bats + James loan
Benteke - 5-10m
Jairo (loan or perm)
Dann 3-5m

In:

Bats - 30m (part ex from wilf deal)
James - loan (until end of season as part of wilf deal)
Castagne - free (pre contract signed for end of season)
Mitrovic - 25m (if fulham not in top 6, currently 10th)
Bowen - 15m (might be more if he signs a new deal)

Not likely and happy with others in their place such as Morelos etc.. but that would be a good window. Stronger squad than last season and at least 50m up with the sales vs signings over the 2 windows
Old 30-09-2019, 01:14 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
A striker who can score goals.
A left back who can defend.

I'd be happy with that. It's not rocket science.

I don't see Wilf going anywhere. It will be the same in Jan as it was in the summer. He'll make noises about leaving, we won't get offers anywhere near what we need.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:44 PM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sell Dann for a few million. Get Benteke off wage bill even if we give him away for free. Spend AWB cash on a striker and an attacking midfielder (possible Wilf replacement in time). Loan a full back.
Old 30-09-2019, 01:56 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Unpopular decision, but I'd probably hold off any business until the summer for when I imagine a new manager will come in. Perhaps a young right back like Ferguson if he doesn't sign a new contract, but attacking players who cost a premium and vary in strengths I'd most definitely hold off.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:03 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
I was hoping for 11 points at this stage of the season, i would expect that to be 23 before the window opens. If we have that or better i would not be looking to buy anyone in January.

You rarely get any value then (if we do then great) and it should also depend on whether Roy has a contract beyond this season. Currently his ends in May and bringing in players for different manager to manage has not helped us in the past.

Of course if Wilf goes then we will need to do something in terms of a replacement.
Old 30-09-2019, 02:34 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
To add players to that list my dream window would be:

If wilf wants to go:

Out:

Wilf - 60m + bats + James loan
Benteke - 5-10m
Jairo (loan or perm)
Dann 3-5m

In:

Bats - 30m (part ex from wilf deal)
James - loan (until end of season as part of wilf deal)
Castagne - free (pre contract signed for end of season)
Mitrovic - 25m (if fulham not in top 6, currently 10th)
Bowen - 15m (might be more if he signs a new deal)

Not likely and happy with others in their place such as Morelos etc.. but that would be a good window. Stronger squad than last season and at least 50m up with the sales vs signings over the 2 windows
60m + Batshuyai and James on loan? You really are dreaming!!

That would make Wilf worth about 90m.

Did Castagne never sign the new deal he was apparently offered by Atalanta?